Chapter 31: Emma's POV

"How the hell did Luke get here!?" Will asks angrily.

"You can ask questions AFTER you help me get him in the house," I say. Kyle and Will help me lift Luke into the house. We set him down on the couch. "Okay ask away."

"HOW THE HELL IS HE HERE!?" Will asks angrily and louder than before. Luke stirs.

"Shh!" I scold. I kneel next to Luke. "Luke? It's Emma."

"Emma?" Luke says. "Emma!" He hugs me. "We've been worried! You've been gone for weeks!" Weeks!?

"Weeks!?" I exclaim. "How much of a time difference is there from here and the real world!?"

"Wait where am I?" Luke asks. Kyle, Will, and I look at each other.

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you," Kyle says.

"Try me," Luke says.

"Neverland," I say. Luke's eyes go wide. "Don't scream. We'll get you out of here in no time. Just after I somehow get magic and save this entire land." I look at Will and Kyle. "You two can go ahead and go to bed. Pick whatever room you want I guess." Kyle nods and takes a protesting Will with. I look at Luke. "How did you get here?"

"I was just worried about you," Luke says. "You haven't been in school and I've missed you."

"I thought you were with Kendra," I say.

"Why would I be with her when I have you?" Luke asks. Now that makes me blush. "Emma I like you. I really like you." I smile.

"I really like you too," I say. I sit next to Luke and he puts his arm around me. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"So I was thinking that we could-" Luke starts when there's a loud thud. "What was that?" I stand up.

"I'll go check it out," I say. I walk over to where the sound came from and I see Will and Kyle arguing. "What the heck is wrong with you two?!"

"Will is being thick," Kyle says. I look at Will.

"You can't possibly believe that that's Luke," Will says. "I know Luke and Luke would never come here. He has an awesome life."

"He said he missed me," I say. "He was worried about me. We've been gone for weeks! Are you with me or are you against me?"

"I'm with you but-" Will starts.

"No!" I exclaim. "No buts! Now act like you're with me and go to bed!" I cross my arms and the two boys go to their room. I walk back to where Luke is. "Sorry about that. You can stay on the couch or go into one of the many bedrooms in this mansion. I'm going to go to bed." Luke stands up and walks towards me.

"Thanks Emma," Luke says. He kisses my cheek then walks to one of the bedrooms. When he kisses my cheek, I feel this rush of edge fall over me like I shouldn't be doing this. Almost like darkness. I walk to one of the bedrooms and see myself in the mirror. I look more tired than usual. The ends of my hair have this black tint to them too. I shrug off the feeling that something isn't right and I head to bed. I fall asleep quickly.