Chapter One.

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

I watched as the girl swayed her hips as she walked. She was a gorgeous girl. I wasn't attracted to her like that though. She had long, black hair that reached the middle of her back, curves to die for, and a sweet country girl accent. She was from Texas like me, I think that's we were so close to each other. Even though she was my assistant, we hung out like she was my best friend. We kept it secret we was friends though because, it was against the contract.

"So Bey, you anniversary is coming up. What do you plan on doing?" She asked smiling as we say in my office of my house.

"Nothing special, I think Jay will be away again." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"Well, Meagan says that fans want something from you. It's almost like the Bey-Hive is demanding a single, a album, or something. They even took to Instagram to say they want selfie." She said.

"I'll see what I can do?" "As you can see I've been fairly busy." I replied standing up.

"Yeah, well since we've finished everything. I'll get going. My girlfriend's been complaining about me being late and not spending enough time with her. She replied with a smile.

"A girlfriend? How's it like to have sex with the same gender?" I asked smiling.

"Amazing, well I only speak for myself. Not everyone feels it's okay to be with the same sex." She mumbled with a small smile.

"Well, I don't have a problem with it. I thinks it's stupid to judge someone based off what they prefer or like." I added with a smile.

"Oh yeah, Onika been trying to reach you for the longest. She wants to have dinner with you tomorrow night." She said smiling and packing things.

"Really?" I asked smiling.

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow morning." She said smiling and walking out.

"Bye." I yelled out.

I grabbed my customize IPhone 6 plus and saw I had a thread full of text messages from everyone. I scrolled to see if Jay texted me, and unfortunately he didn't. I huffed and dialed Onika's number.

"Hello?" She answers softly into the phone.

Every time I'm on the phone with her, I feel different. She brings something out of me that's so weird, but I love it.

"H-hey, how's everything going?" I scampered.

she let out a soft laugh, "Great, I've been calling you all day."

"I've been with my assistant all day, I'm sorry." I replied.

"You're fine, I was wondering do you want to go out tomorrow." She asked into the phone.

"Uh... Uh, o-"

" I get it if your too busy. I understand." She said with a saddened tone.

"No, I was a little thrown off, but of course." I replied with a smile.

"Okay, let's meet around 6:30." She stated.

I could tell she was smiling. Onika always had a thing for me. She told me when we was working on 'Feeling Myself' for her album. She claims she's  bisexual. Even though, I know she feels some type of way towards me; I still hang out with her because I enjoy her company.

"That's fine, I'll see you then." I smiled.

"Bye Bey." Her angelic voice whispered.

The line went dead and I hung up. I walked upstairs and laid down. I can't wait until tomorrow night.