Another Continuation (Gale)

(Levy P.O.V)

We had returned to the guild and all of the festivities of Natsu and Lu-chan and Gray and Juvia had slowed down.

I noticed Gajeel standing in the shadows, sulking during the party. I didn't think much about it, until I saw him go over to talk to Mirajane.

After the dinner yesterday, Gajeel has been acting strange... maybe from calling me by my actual name instead of "Shrimp".

(Gajeel P.O.V)

Salamander and Ice Boy had gotten their happiness.. with Bunny Girl and Juvia with them now...

..Im starting to feel jealous of them.. How come love comes so easy for them?
I hate to admit it.. but I may had started to have some feelings for Shrimp.
She was congratulating Bunny Girl on going out with Natsu when I decided to go talk to Mira about my problem.

"Hey Mira?" I said to the back of a silver haired woman. She turned around and I saw that she looked kind of frazzled in excitement.

"Y-yes, Gale?" She stuttered.

"Gale? I'm Gajeel! Are you okay Mira?!" I muttered.

"Okay?! Okay?! I'm more that that, I'm amazing! With my Nalu and Gruvia plan down I only have two left!! Gale and Jerza!!" She screamed, saying some strange names.

"Okay.. anyway I need to talk to you about Lev-- I mean Shrimp." I said.

"OMY GOSH I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY TO COME!!" she practically blew her lungs out.

I rolled my eyes, Mirajane lives pairing up the guild mates togeth-- wait am I being shipped with Shrimp?!

"Anyway, about Levy? You should tell her your feelings! You never know what she'll say..," she advised.

"But it'll sound so cliche!" I grumbled.

"Of course this is gonna be cliche!! This is a fan fiction!! DUH!" She yelled.

"What?!" I questioned.

"Never mind," she shooed me off and pushed me towards Shrimp

I stumbled towards her from Mira's hard push and stopped just as my shoulder was about to make contact with her back.

"G-Gajeel?" Shrimp questioned.

"I -- um.. Would you like to-- uh.. You make me feel.. " I stammered, staring into her hazel-brown eyes.

"I'm going out for sushi tonight.. Care to join?" She said, cutting me off.

"I'd love to.." I agreed, after staring at her in shock for a couple seconds.

"Great! It's a date!" she smiled and walked off towards Bunny Girl.

"It's a date.." I repeated inaudibly.

*Time Skip*

I tugged on the ends of my newly spiked hair as I waited for Shrimp to answer the door. 

What if she thinks I'm a iron- minded weirdo? What if I look like a fool?  Thoughts ran through my head. 

Suddenly she answered the door in a pretty orange dress that reached her knees and her usual headband that kept her thick blue locks under control.

"Hey!" She said, smiling at me.

"You look nice," I commented.

"You don't look that bad yourself," she said and led me towards the restaurant.

Ten minutes later, Shrimp and I were happily eating our sushi and having a conversation.

Once we were both finished, I grabbed the check before she could, just like our dinner last night. She tried to protest but I had already paid.

"So, wanna eat dinner again sometime?" I asked, a bit nervous. She blushed and smiled at me.

"I'd love to," she grinned.

"Great!"

"But next time, I'm paying," she said seriously.

"Whatever, but it was nice having dinner together," I said.

"I enjoyed it a lot Gajeel, and I can't wait for next time!" she said.