Virgo

(Erza P.O.V)

"That was really fun!" Levy said. We had just arrived in our room.

Lucy rolled her eyes. "That's because you got to do something easy."

"I know!"

"So, what are we going to do now, Erza-chan?" asked blue-haired Wendy.

"Mirajane said something about a fancy dinner." I replied.

Lucy, Levy, and Juvia looked at me, eyes wide.

"Nooo! Juvia forgot to bring dress!" Juvia said.

"Yeah, me too!" Lucy cried.

"Same here!" Levy sniffled.

Wendy smiled sympathetically. "I woud offer you guys some of my clothes to wear, but unfortunately, I'm afraid my size is too small for you. "

"I know!" Lucy exclaimed. "I can ask Virgo to bring us some clothes from the Celestial World!"     Virgo is one of Lucy's Celestial spirits, one of the Golden keys that Lucy owns.

"Gate of the Maiden, I open thee!" Lucy summoned. Poof! A pink-haired maid with chains around her wrists appeared out of the ground.

"Do you need me to be punished, princess?" she asked.

"No, Virgo. But can you do us a favor by bringing us some clothes from the Celestial World for us?" Lucy asked.

"As you wish, princess," replied Virgo and disappeared into the ground once more. A couple seconds later, she had appeared again with three dresses in her arms.

"They're perfect! Thanks, Virgo!" said a happy Lucy.

"No problem, princess," Virgo replied and disappeared. Lucy, Juvia, and Levy went to the bathroom one at a time to change into their dresses.

Speaking of which, I have to change into mine. I can requip into any outfit that I desire. That is my magic. 

"Requip!" I called out. I had changed into a fancy black dress dess. Once everyone had finished changing (they looked amazing), we headed downstairs to see the boys' reaction.