Stuck Like Glue

(Gray P.O.V)

I sighed for what I felt like was the 100th time that day.

What is the problem you ask? The answer is Juvia. She's nice and caring and all that, but maybe a bit too overprotective.

Personally, I was a bit disappointed when I found out she was invited.

"Gray-sama!" Here she is now. "Where were you, Gray-sama? You told Juvia that you were going to the bathroom!"

Oh yeah, I made some lame excuse to get her away from me.

"Um. I was looking for you. I just came out," I said, crossing my fingers behind my back.

"Really? Gray-sama was looking for Juvia?!" I could practically see her eyes turn into giant hearts.

Good thing she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to lying.

I grabbed my bag and carried it upstairs toward my room. Juvia followed me and started to pout when we had to go into separate rooms.

"Aww.. Juvia is going to be away from Gray-sama! Let Juvia ask Mira if we can sleep together!" she squealed. 

"U-uh, no Juvia, it's okay. We can always see each other later, right?" I disagreed.

"Okay! Juvia will be waiting!"

She flashed a cute smile at me and--  Wait! Where did "cute" come from?

Juvia is NOT cute! She's a creepy stalker that follows me 24/7!   

Take a deep breath, Gray. In, out. In, out. Then I noticed Juvia was looking at me with a worried expression.

"Is Gray-sama okay?"  I gave her a nod.

"Okay! Juvia was very worried!"

She gave me a bone-crushing hug and waved good bye.

I just stood there, dazed. She hugged me! I thought, which was weird; Juvia hugs me everyday.

I shook my head and went to Elfman's room, hoping that the feeling I was experiencing now was going to go away soon.