Pillow Fight!

(Lucy P.O.V)

I skipped happily up the stairs. Mira's Pocky plan had failed after all! I thought.

"Lucy!" I turned around. Mira was climbing hurridly up the stairs, trying to catch up with me.

"Yes?" I paused, mid-step.

"Could you tell everyone to pack up? It's almost time to go back to the guild for work!" she told me.

"Hai!" I said and ran to Lisanna's room. Just about half an hour and then this sleepover is over! Yes!

"Hey, Lu-chan!" Levy greeted as I walked in. I waved at her and smiled. My bestie, as usual, was in the middle of a thick copy of Harry Potter, her red, oval-shaped reading glasses flashing in the sunlight.

"Hey, guys!" I called, getting the attention of the other girls. 

"Mira told us to pack up our stuff, 'cause we hafta head to the guild soon." I announced to them.

"Aw! Juvia had a lot of fun last night with Gray-sama!" The Water Mage pouted, but started to roll up her blue sleeping bag. Erza and Evergreen nodded and started to pack their stuff, which might be a little hard for Erza because she brought her usual cartfull of belongings. 

"Argh!" screamed a certain blue-haired Sky Dragon Slayer in annoyance. Her small suitcase was filled to the top with all her clothing and a sleeping bag, with a frustrated Wendy sitting on top of it, attempting to close the full suitcase.

"On it!" Erza stood up hastily from her packing and leaped across the room, landing on the suitcase. Click! Thanks to her, the stubborn suitcase had closed shut.

"Wow! Thank you so much, Erza-chan!" Wendy thanked. Erza nodded politely and continued on her packing process. Speaking of which, I had to pack my own things. I was so lazy, I just crammed all my stuff into my duffle bag. Usually, I'm a neat-freak, but today wasn't those usual days. Levy had noticed also.

"Lu-chan? That's not very Lucy-like of you!" She giggled. 

"WHAT?!" I yelled. As I said before, I do have a short temper, even if it is my best friend. She continued to laugh, which wasn't helping at all, so I took my pink frilly pillow and aimed it at her head. Whomp! It hit right where I aimed it.

"Lu-chan!" she yelled. I stuck my tongue out at her. Suddenly, a pillow landed on me square on my face.

"ALL RIGHT! WHO WAS THAT?!" I did a death stare at each girl in the room.

"That was from me, Love Rival!" Juvia answered me.

"Juvia! I told you! I don't like Gray!" Ever since Gray said he would rather give up his life that turn me into Phantom Lord, Juvia has been addressing me as her "Love Rival." He probably said that because I'm his fellow guild mate and stuff. I'm pretty sure he would do the same to Juvia since she joined Fairy Tail soon after our fight between Phantom Lord. 

"Love Rival is lying!" she said and hit me again with another pillow. Then Evergreen hit Erza and Levy hit Wendy, there was a full-on pillow war. Wendy aimed for Levy's head, but Levy dodged and it went flying at the door instead. Wendy gasped in shock.

"Ouch." Romeo had opened the door and the pillow had hit him instead of the door.

"O-oh! I'm so so sorry, Romeo!" Wendy apologized when seeing who her pillow had hit instead of Levy.

"No, it's okay! It didn't hurt at all!" Romeo laughed.

"O-oh..." Wendy said when she realized he meant that her arm strength was poor. 

"Anyway, Mira told me to tell you that when you are ready, get your stuff and meet her again downstairs." he told us and left the room after. We had all finished packing so we headed downstairs, dragging our bags behind us.