Pancakes

(Levy P.O.V)

I woke up to the smell of a fresh batch of pancakes.

"Mmm." I said outloud and sniffed the air. "Lu-chan wake up!" Lu-chan opened her eyes and stifled a yawn.

"Yeah?"

"Pancakes!" I told her, pointing at the door. She sniffed the air and smiled.

"Let's go!"

I followed her down the stairs and into the kitchen. What we saw is something you do not see everyday! Natsu and Gajeel were in the kitchen, making breakfast. Various peices of burnt pancakes were stuck to the ceiling. A plate of non-burnt pancakes were in a plate with two strawberries on top.

"Ahem!" Lu-chan cleared her throught. The Dragon Slayers turned around, bewildered that we were down here.

"Luce?" Natsu asked.

"So now it's Luce, then?" Lu-chan shook her head. Natsu blushed and looked down at the ground.

"Sorry about last night." he muttered. "I didn't mean to run off like that. You were just ignoring me and you've never done that before, so I kind of let my feelings out on you. Sorry."

Lu-chan stroked her chin.

"I wonder how you can make it up to me..." she wondered. Natsu looked up.

"Yes! I'll do anything to make it up to you!" Natsu bowed down to Lu-chan.

"Hmm." she smiled mischeviously. "I'll be wanting the new Rick Riordan book when it comes out and--" Natsu paled.

"I'm already broke!!" protested Natsu. Lu-chan smiled and continued talking, Natsu begging for mercy. Lu-chan walked into the living room with Natsu close behind. They left Gajeel and I together.

"S-so, um, did you like the movie last night?" I aksed, trying to break the ice.

"Erm, yeah, sure." he scratched his head and looked down at the floor.

"Er, am I interrupting something?" We looked up. It was Mira-chan.

"N-no!" I stuttered.

"Well, I didn't mean to barge. By all means, please go right ahead." she grinned widely when she realized it was us two together. She walked by us and started humming. She walked to the fridge and took some bread and jam and started making a sandwich, not realizing that she had made things worse.

"Whatever. I'm leaving," Gajeel muttered and walked out of the kitchen. Mira-chan turned around and saw Gajeel walk away.

"No! Gajeel! Come back here!" she called after him. Gajeel ignored her.

"Aww!" she pouted when she saw her love plan was been delayed.

"Anyway, Levy." she sat on the dining table and sat down at one of the silk covered chairs. She winked at me.

"Do you like Gajeel?" She emphasized his name. My face turned bright red.

"No! W-what makes you think that?" I managed to squeak out, avoiding eye contact with Mira-chan.

"Right.." she rolled her eyes. She picked up her uneaten sandwich and headed towards the living room.

"Some advice: if you do like him, tell him! You never know what he's going to say!" she advised me and walked out of the room.

Never know what he's going to say...

_________________________________

Another Author's Note:

Sorrysorrysorry for the long wait!!!

I had writer's block during this chapter..... :(

Arigatou for understanding (if you do)!

~@overacupoftea