Pocky Game

(Mirajane P.O.V)

"Pocky Game Time!" I called to my guests who were gathered in the living room. I held up two boxes of chocolate Pocky.

"W-wha?" Poor Levy just walked in and heard the news.

"No, Mira, this is just going way too far. I knew this sleepover might be one of your relationship plans, but Pocky?!" Lucy shook her head in disbelief.

"Erza and Jellal first!" I called to them, ignoring Lucy's complaint. Jellal suddenly became very interested in his feet. Erza looked over without a trace of embarrassment, unlike Jellal.

"Mira? Is there strawberry Pocky?" she asked earnestly.

"No, sorry, Erza. No strawberry." I shook my head. A dark arua loomed around her armor-clad body.

"No strawberry Pocky? Then no Pocky Game for me and Jellal!"she said, grabbed Jellal by his arm, and dragged him to the corner of the room.

Uh oh. I thought. That's one pair down. Hopefully the rest will cooperate. But Wendy had taken refuge in the bathroom. Juvia and Levy had ran into the kitchen, too chicken to do my love plans. *internal evil laugh* Their pairs had decided to go upstairs to continue their video game. The only one left was Natsu and Lucy.

Lucy must have realized because she quickly scooted away from Natsu, who was sitting next to her, fast asleep.

"N-no, Mira!" she wailed. "Not with him!"

"Natsu!" I called to him. Lucy shrieked in horror. Natsu woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"Huh?" He turned around and looked at me. "What are we doing?" he asked. He looked around, seeing Erza huddled in a corner, sobbing about her strawberry Pocky, with a poor Jellal stuck next to her. The rest of the guests had disappeared.

"Where is everyone?" I handed him a Pocky and winked, hoping he knew what to do. In slow motion, he grabbed the Pocky and...

...shoved it whole in his mouth.

"Natsu!" I scolded. He burped.

"Mmm... that was good. Thanks, Mira." He stood up and walked up the stairs. Lucy looked very relieved.

"Guess your plan didn't work out," she pointed out and smiled.

"I'm completely aware of that." I retorted icily. She skipped up the stairs. I scowled at her.

They're so dense! I thought. Don't they see that they're made for each other?

I sighed and follwed a happy Lucy up the stairs. It was nearing the end of the party and I had to make this plan work.

My Not-so-Perfect Fairy TailOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara