More Epilogue

Hi guys! It's been a while! Sorry I haven't been updating on my other story... Middle school and all that..
Well, I've seen some people say that I haven't got an ending for the Gruvia.. and I'm super sorry.. I completely forgot T^T
So I'll do it now! Enjoy!

------------------

(Gray P.O.V.)

After the sleepover, everyone had left to go back to the guild. I had forgot something back in the house so I told Laxus, who was driving, to wait for me while I got my backpack that I brought.
I hurried inside and grabbed my bag, hauling it on my shoulder. I opened the front door to go back inside the car, but Laxus had left without me.

"Tch... some friends," I said out loud.

"Gray-sama?" a voice called out, as if in shock. I jumped, startled.

I turned around abruptly, about to turn into a karate chopping ninja when I saw a surprised Juvia standing a couple feet away from me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Juvia forgot something upstairs and went to get it," she said, lifting the dress she had worn the night before from her hand.

" Oh, same here but then Laxus already left," I said, nodding. The conversation dimmed and the atmosphere became slighty awkward.

"Um... well... Juvia needs to use the restroom," she said quietly, a blush creeping up her pale face. I blushed as well, for some strange reason.

"She is so cute when she's embarrassed!" I thought.
I looked up to see her mouth in a wide O.

"Gray-sama?!" she whispered in disbelief.

"What?"

"Gray-sama thinks Juvia is cute?!"

Whoops! Did I say that out loud?!

"Oh! No Juvia! I didn't really mean it!" I lied, my face flushed in embarrassment.

"Oh.." Juvia said, her face falling and tears welling up in her beautiful blue eyes.
Oh no! Did I hurt her feelings?! I thought frantically.

"Excuse me, Gray-sama," she muttered sadly, wiping the tears from her eyes. I stared helplessly at the back of her head, when she tripped on the carpet and in slow motion, about to fall to the ground.

(Juvia P.O.V.)

I closed my eyes, bracing for the impact. I didn't feel the floor, but a pair of arms wrapped tightly around me. I opened my eyes in surprise and looked up to see Gray-sama hugging me tightly, his eyes closed tightly.

"Gray-sama...?" I whispered uncertainly, blushing furiously.

"O-oh!" Gray-sama steadied my balance and let go of me.

"Gray-sama... Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Um... because you were about to fall... and um.." he muttered, toying with his necklace with a charm pendant.

"Oh..." I said disappointedly. He cleared his throat and looked more confident.

"I was afraid you were going I fall and I was worried," he said. I blushed.

"Gray-sama cares about Juvia!!" I wanted to yell across the whole world. But I kept my cool.

"Juvia, since yesterday, I felt a strange feeling whenever I'm around you. I think... I think.. I think I might like you.." He said, blushing like mad.

I just stood there shocked, my face turning a crimson red. When my senses came back, I leapt towards Gray-sama and hugged him tight. After a few seconds, I felt him hug me back.

We walked to the guild, hand in hand. Apparently, Natsu and Lucy (a.k.a. ex Love Rival) had just declared their love for each other. When we came in, the cheering got louder.

I swear, I think Mira-san fainted that day as well.
;)

My Fairy Tail is perfect now with my beloved Gray-sama.

---------------------

How was it? Please comment.

If you want me to add more bonus chappies like for Jerza or GaLe, then comment in the comment section!

~ @overacupoftea