Romeo

(Wendy P.O.V.)

We climbed up the stairs, chatting about the dinner. My face turned pink just thinking about it.

~Flashback~

After Mira-chan had told us to pair up for dinner, I looked around, wondering who to choose.

Tap tap! A finger poked my shoulder.

"Huh?" I turned around and my face turned a scarlet red. It was Romeo.

"O-oh, hi, Romeo."

"H-hi, Wendy." he lowered his gaze and scratched his head.

"Want to eat together?" he looked up and asked.

"M-me?!" I looked around. Maybe he was talking to some other Wendy.

"Um, yeah you. I mean, if you want to."

"Of course!" I agreed. He smiled and led me toward a nearby table.

"Hello! I'm Audrey! Can I help you today?" asked a waitress with jet black hair and violet eyes that appeared out of nowhere when we sat down. She gave us two menus and instructed us to press this button to summon her when we were ready to order. She disappeared with a poof.

After we chose, Romeo pressed the button and our waitress took our orders.

"Oh, I mean to tell you. You look really nice, Wendy!" he complimented.

"Y-you really think so?" I was wearing a lime green lacy dress with a sky blue sash around my waist. I added a golden pendant the shape of a heart as an acceccory. I look okay I guess, but I thought that Erza-san and the others looked much better.

"Thanks!" I smiled. "You look great, too!"

"T-thanks, Wendy." he thanked and blushed. After our food arrived, Romeo and I had a lively conversation. I learned that he took after his father, Macao Conblot, and Natsu was his role model. We all laughed and chatted together. I felt closer to Romeo that I did before.

~End of Flashback~

We headed into Lisanna's room. Lucy semed unusually quiet for some reason, but I decided not to ask her about it. Erza had a happy glow on her face and Levy was humming Zippity doo-dah! Zippity day! My, oh my, what a wonderful day! Juvia was her usual, normal self: daydreaming of Gray. We changed into our PJs: mine a sky blue top with a coud sewn on it and soft, gray pants. Lucy had on a white tank top and pink bottoms. Erza had her purple ones with swords sewn as a decoration. Juvia had a turquoise set with a handmade I Love Gray sewn on to it.

Once everyone was ready, we headed downstairs. I really enjoyed the sleepover so far, and I was excited of our next activity.