Truth or Dare

(Lucy P.O.V)

Knock! Knock!

"Levy? Lucy? Mirajane wants us to meet her in the living room!" Erza cried. "Are you there? If you don't answer, I'll break down the door!" she warned.

"Coming!" Levy and I both screamed through the crack of the door. Erza is one that is true to her word.

I grabbed Levy's hand, pushed the door open, and saw Erza's foot hovering in front of the door, ready to kick.

"Hi Erza-san! Um, no need to kick down the door. We're both here." Levy assured her.

Erza gave a small smile and motioned us to follow her downstairs.

"Evergreen, Juvia, Wendy, and the boys are already downstairs." she told us as we followed her down the stairs.

Once we had reached the living room, we saw Gajeel, Natsu, Wendy, Evergreen, and the others sitting in a large circle. Mira waved her hand at us to sit down.

"Hey, guys! You're just in time for Truth or Dare! Okay, I'll explain the rules: the first person gets to choose one person to ask. The person they ask answers truth or dare. Person A tells them a truth or dare. Person B answers. The person to their left goes next." Mira explained.

"So like regular Truth or Dare then!" Wendy said. Mirajane shook her head and smiled.

"One little twist: if you back out of a truth or dare, then you need to kiss the person I tell you to. Anywhere is fine." She said with a giggle.

Wendy paled. I sighed. Mirajane will always be Mirajane. I thought, shaking my head.

Everyone sitting in the circle nodded. They knew the circumstances if they didn't follow the rules. 

"I'll go first!" Mira exclaimed. 

"Eeny, meeni, meini, moe!" Her finger landed on an unsuspecting Lisanna.

"Me?!" she squeaked. Mira nodded and grinned.

"What it is you choose?"

"Hmm, I'll choose truth, Mira-nee!" she decided. Mira tapped her chin, thinking. 

"I know! Who was your first childhood crush?" Mirajane asked.

"But Mira-nee! You already know the answer!" she protested.

"But the rest of us would like to know, Lisanna-chan," Levy said.

"Oh, um. Okay, then. I-it was you, Natsu," she whispered and blushed. Natsu looked at her and flashed her a toothy smile, with the slightest hint of pink on his cheeks.

WHAT?! I thought. No, no, no, no. She CAN"T like Natsu. Natsu's mine! I mean-- he can like someone else, but not her! Actually, no, he can't like someone else! Ugh! I threw my hands up in frustration.

"Are you okay, Lu-chan?" asked a concerned Levy, who sat on my right. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." 

"Good! Evergreen was just about to ask Elfman!"

"Truth or dare?" asked a bored Evergreen.

"I'll pick dare because I am a Man!" he yelled. Evergreen groaned.

"Okay, I dare you to act like a ballerina for the rest of the night!" she replied. 

"What?!" Mirajane asked, trying to conceal a laugh. "Good one, Evergreen!"

"And if I don't?" Elfman asked.

"Then you have to kiss... let's see here... Evergreen!" 

"WHAT?!" they both screamed simultaneously.

"Okay, fine! I'll be an unmanly ballerina." he grumped. He raised his arms over his head and twirled back to his spot in the circle. Like Mr. 2 Bon Clay.. (One Piece hahaha If u don't know him, search him up; he's hilarious)

"Gajeel! Your turn!" Mira called across the circle to the slouchy Dragon Slayer.

"I'll choose....Shrimp, I guess."

Mirajane cooed but Gajeel glared at her.

"W-what? Me?!" Levy squeaked and her pale cheeks turned pink.

"Yeah. Truth or dare?"

"U-um, truth, I guess." I flashed her a thumbs-up to try and reassure her.

Gajeel looked lost, trying to think of a question. Mirajane leaned over and whispered something in his ear.

"What?! No, I can't ask her that! It'll be too embarrassing!" he whispered back, even though everyone could hear.

"Just do it!"

"Okay! Fine!" he grumped.

"So what's my question?" Levy asked.

"D-do you like--" he stammered. Stammered? That's a first.

"Yes?"

Gajeel cleared his throat."Do you like--," he hesitated. Mira motioned for him to continue.

"Sushi?" he finished. Mira slapped her palm on her forehead. 

"Yes! I love sushi!" Levy answered, obviously happy that she had gotten an easy question. Mirajane sighed and pointed to me.

"You're next, Lucy."