Fairy Tail

(Lucy P.O.V)

It was a typical afternoon at Fairy Tail. Nab, as usual, was hesitating in front of the request board. Cana was at the bar drinking her daily dose of alcohol. And there was a soon fight brewing from Gray and Natsu.

"Oi, Flamebrain!" Gray shouted across the guild.

"What did you call me, ice princess?" Natsu yelled back.

"Nothing, squinty eyes!"

"Droopy eyes!"

I sighed. Sometimes those two can act so immature and annoying. I leaned cross the bar table, exhausted.

"What's wrong, Lu-chan?"

I turned around and saw my favorite blunette, my best friend Levy.

"Oh, nothing, Levy! I just went on a job with Natsu and Happy. We got 20,000 J as a reward, but still, that job was tiring." I replied.

I started to explain the details of our job. Levy leaned in, intrigued.

I smiled. Levy was always up for a story. I had almost finished the story when I was interrupted.

"Luce!" A hand landed on my shoulder. "Are you going home now? It's getting kind of late," said Natsu, suprising me out of my seat and causing Levy to giggle.

Natsu's face was covered in bruises but was wearing a large smile on his face, indicating he had won this fight.

I looked around and realized that most of the guild members had left and went home. I glanced at my watch. Yikes! It was already 7:30!

"See you tomorrow Luce!" Natsu called over his shoulder, walking out of the guild doors.

"Bye, Levy!" I quickly waved away my friend, said a quick "See you tomorrow!", and walked out the guild's door.

I couldn't see Natsu, as he always seems to disappear so I headed home, hoping that tonight would be a relaxing one.