He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not-Book 2- FINALE

MY P.O.V

I dabbed at my red eyes when I walked down the stairs. I smelt a strange scent when i joined the group in the kitchen. "I hope you saved some for me," I said.

"We did!" Beth pipped up, standing from her spot and retrieveing a bowl from the counter.

I smiled and took it from her hands. "Thanks," I whispered.

Daryl stood up and grabbed his bowel. "Sit," he said.

"I don't mind standing."

"I want you to sit," he said in a quiet but forceful tone.

I huffed and sat down angrily. "Thanks," I snapped and gerbabed a plastic fork.

"Would you mind if I went upstairs and put Judith to sleep?" Rick asked.

I shrugged. "Guess not."

"Thank you,'' he said before walking slowly up the old stairs.

"I think I'm going for a walk,'' I said, pushing my seat back and standing.

"It's pitch black out there," Hershal said.

"It's just a walk, there's a path back that way I used to walk on, memorized it."

"Not at night," Daryl interjected us.

"I'm going, you can come with me but I'm still gonna go,' I said.

"Aly, who knows what's out there besides Walkers," he asid.

"Fine, stay here then," I said and went towards the door.

"Dammit,'' he hissed before walking up behind me.

"If you come with me we have to be quiet."

"Fine," he snapped.

"So, how are you feeling?" he asked after a long while on the trail. At first I enjoyed the sounds of my feet crunching against the gravel but he ruined it.

"Thought I said no talking."

He shrugged. "I want you to talk to me," he whispered.

"I'm fine," I lied.

"Not after what happened your not."

"If you already know your answer then why are you asking me?"

"Because I care about you."

"I want you to be able to talk to me."

"I don't have anything to talk about," I lied and stepped over a twig.

"Like hell there isn't."

"Wht do you want me to say?!" I practically yelled after stopping and turning to face him. "Do you want me to go into detail about what happened between the governor and I, how I trusted him? How I fell in love with a man that did those horrible things to me? Do you want me to tell you how much pain I was in for days, how much I needed you?" I cried out, loosing absolute control.

"Alyson, you have to calm down before-"

His words were cut off by a snapped twig. I looked around, bringing myself close to him as I heard the moans and snaps of teeth around us. "Light? Where's the flashlight?" I paniked.

He fumbled around his vest, pockets, everything before pulling out a flashlight. He turned it on and I screamed before a walker tumbled onto me. I fell to the gorund, it snapping away at me, before Daryl got it. He helped me up and I relalized that there were more coming.