He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not-Book 2-Chapter 9

I ended up falling asleep on one of the dusty tables outside the block. I couldn't stand sleeping in there with them. i heard the first commotion and was on my feet, like I was used to.

I walked itno the cell block and Beth came in from the other side carrying crutches. "I found some," she said cheerfuly and walked into a small cell.

I slowly followed her and saw Hershal laying on the bed looking over at me with weak eyes. "Aly, you came back?"

''For now," I said to him with a smile and examined him.

I looked at him to see his leg hacked off. I wanted to smirk but I refrained from it. "See your missin' something important huh?" I asked with a tone I couldn't name.

Maggie looked at me and stood up. ''Can I talk to you?"

"You could but maybe I don't wanna talk," I said.

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing, why does everyone think I changed?" I asked.

''You have this look in your eyes and I don't like it, and I especially don't like the way you just talked to my dad."

i stepped closer, and she looked shocked that I did. "what are you gonna do about it?" I asked her.

"Aly, I know this isn't you," she whispered.

I got really close to her. "But it is, get used to it sweetie," I whispered.

She pushed me back slightly and moved back into the cell while I just smirked. i turned my head to see Rick watching me, Lori beside him with her brown orbs staring at me.

I approached the two with my arms crossed. ''Keepin' an eye out for me or somethin'?" I snapped at them.

"we just want to make sure your okay, you seem different."

''I'm not different, just showing everyone my true self."

"True self, you turned into something I don't like."

"I don't wake up everyday to please you, Lori, so heaven forbid if you don't like it."

''That's enough," Rick said and stepped foreward.

I pulled my gun out quickly and placed it to his chest. "that's close enough," I said.

"Aly, put the gun down," Lori said.

''Shut up," I said angrily.

''Put it down."

I felt a presence really close to me and I adverted my eyes and looked at the arrow that was right next to my temple. "You gonna kill me?"

"Not unless you pull the trigger."

I smirked. "Might wanna put me down, I do have occasional finger spasms," I said.

I hissed when Rick knocked my gun outta my hands and slammed me into the wall. I winced at the pain of my hand being twisted behind my back. "Don't you ever, and I mean, ever, put anything up to one of us ever again."

"or what?" I asked.

"Or I'll put a bullet in your head myself."

I smirked as he let me go. "You actually think you have it in you Rick? Please, I'm not scared of you."

I looked at Daryl. "And for you, I don't ever want to see that damn crossbow in my face ever again."

"And if I do?"

"I don't ever want to have to find out what I'll do."

When they locked me in a cell I had plenty of time to think after I got done screaming at them. I thought of my actions over the course of the last few monhts. They were right, my humanity was slipping. Daryl was out of my life completly and no one in the group trusted me anymore.

I laid in the bed then started sobbing. For the first time in almost a year I found myself crying. I clutched my stomach as I let the tears fall down my cheeks. my sobs were loud, too loud for my liking but I didn't stop.

"I can tell the old Aly's back now," i sat up quickly, wiping my eyes as I turned.

Rick was standing there, with a bowel, staring in at me through the bars. ''Rick, I'm sorry," I said and started sobbing again. ''I don't know what's wrong with me," I said.

He brought out his keys and unlocked the cell. "We kept the human feelings inside you, and when you left, so did your humanity," he said.

"I want it back, everything we had before," I said.

"You'll never get it back to be honest, pulling that shit earlier made it worse."

"I didn't mean it, I'm not usually like that, he made me like this."

"He?"

"I can't tell you, I can't," I said.

"You had a group didn't you?"

"Yeah, but they are dangerous, too dangerous, I don't even know where they are now," I lied about the last bit.

'So they travel?"

"Yeah, different place every night."

"what happned to you?"

"Fell for his charm, he changed me like I never wanted, I was so horrible to so many people when I was away, did things i shouldn't have."

"When you fall for someone, sometimes it's hard to see the horrible things everyone else does."

i smiled. "Wish I would've had that advice."

The next morning Rick let me out to interact with the group after they decided to go clean out the fenced in yard. When I walked out, all eyes were on me, and not soft eyes, glares.

"i wanted to apologize, to all of you,' i said. "Especially to Maggie and Rick," I said.

Maggie looked at me. "I can forgive you, only because your like my best friend."

"And obviously I trust her or she'd be locked up."

"I don't know what's gotton into me lately but I swear it won't happen again," I informed.

"Now that everythings in order, why don't we go clear up the yard," Rick asked and led the few of us outside.

"So, who did this to you?" Carol asked.

'Did what to me?" I asked.

"Made you so angry, so vial?''

''It's a long story I don't want to get into, at least not right now."

"He still loves you."

''What?' I asked.

"Daryl, he stays close to your cell when you were locked up, made sure nothing bad was gonna happen to you. He may act like he doesn't care but he does."

I looked to find him. He, Glenn, and Rick were on the other sides of the fencces doing who knows what. He was watching me, that I knew, but when I looked at him his eyes adverted to the others. "He doesn't care, he made that clear."

I turned back to Carol and her eyes were focused on somethin else. I followed her gaze and smiled at the sight of Hershal walking on his cruthces. "LOOKING GOOD HERSHAL!" I yelled with a smile.

I went to move another dead body until I heard yells. "WALKERS!" Lori shouted from where she stood.

I looked behind them to see dozens of Walkers. I looked around, unsafe without a gun. "What do we do?" I paniked.

"GET IN HERE! GET IN HERE NOW!" Rick screamed.

I looked to see him, Daryl, and Glenn, running to save the group. When I turn back to Carol she was gone. "Shit," i whispered as I realized the Walkers were closing in on me.

I screamed as I was almost grabbed but the Waker was shot in the head by an arrow. I turned around to see that Daryl had shot it through the fence as he was running. "Aly over here!" Maggie screamed.

I ran over to her, Lori, and Carl, and she shut the door behind us. TBC

AN; So now Aly has mostly went back to herslef, her humanity is back! Yay! and what did you think of the last scene with Daryl? does he still love her after all that happned?