He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not-Book 2-Chapter 21

ALY'S P.O.V

My heart sped up when the door to the room opened again, this time instead of Milton, it was the Governor. "Didn't get enough of me last time?" I asked.

"You know, I used to like that fire of yours, but now it just pisses me off."

"Good, I was hoping it was working."

He ran his fingers over his now bloody tools. "Which toold should we try today?"

I shrugged, pain filling me as I did so. "Whichever you like, I'm being generous today and letting you pick."

He grabbed the orange power drill and pressed the button. The noises made me cringe but when he looked at me I put my brave face on. "This one."

"Good choice Gov, maybe you'll get some kind of reaction this time."

He moved to where he stood between my weak legs. He ran the nail of the drill up my thigh and up. "Maybe we should try drilling up this way...I havent' gotton to that part yet."

"Figured you'd save that for last, reasearch says that vaginal torture is the worst pain for a woman, might wanna keep that one under your sleeves for later."

He smirked at me. "You know your tortue don't you?"

"Learned from the best."

He set the drill down. "I was saving that one for a special occasion anyways."

"What speacial occasion?"

"You'll see."

ANDREA'S P.O.V

My breath was gone and my feet ached when I reached the end of the woodline at the prison. I stared up at it and smiled lightly. I edged foreward and raised my hands in the air. "RICK!" I shouted.

I jumped up quickly as I got closer to the gates. I spun around, stabbing the approching walker in the face, before taking off into a slow sprint.

When I finally got let into the prison I looked at each person. "You guys need to get out of here, now," I warned, just as Milton ordered me to.

"What?" Rick asked.

"He's coming for you, now, and Aly isn't there to protect you anymore."

"She dead?" Daryl asked, his voice breaking slightly.

"Not yet," I said.

"She with him?" Glenn asked.

"Milton told me she was in bad shape, tortured and shit, said she told me to come warn you guys to forget her and leave."

"What about Michonne?" Carol asked.

"I didn't know she was there."

"Maybe he killed her already."

"Maybe but Rick, you guys have no chance, do it for Aly, if you guys die all she is going through now is for nothing."

"I ain't gonna leave without her Rick, you all know that," Daryl said.

"Daryl, we go and we're as good as dead," Merle said.

"I don't care, I love her," he said aloud.

Everyone was silent, that was until a scream broke out from the other side of the cell block. "MAGGIE?!" Glenn yelled and ran out.

As soon as he left he came back in, walking backwords, his hands up. Maggie was pulled in, a gun to her head, as Martinez walked in.

He smirked at us as he motioned to the side. I looked at all the innocent lives that were about to be ended as man after man was led into the room, each armed with heavy artillery. "Well, Rick, it looks like there isn't anything left to talk about," Martinez said.

"I guess there ins't," he repleid back as the men started towards each of us.

MY P.O.V

My eyes lit up at the sight of Milton. "Is she gone?"

"Yeah, left yesterday, I coulnd't get down here to tell you."

"How bad do I look?"

"Not good," he replied honestly.

I felt my lip quiver. "I don't want to die like this."

"I know, and I'm sorry you have to."

"Milton!"

My body jumoed at the sound of the Governor's deep voice. "Yes Philip?" Milton asked.

"What were the two of you talking about?"

"I was just coming in here to check on her, making sure she's still taken care of and alive."

"She is, for now."

"You know, he isn't a dog, he doesn't have to tell you anything."

The Governor looked at me before giving me a good slap across a now bleeding welt on my cheek. "Your not supposed to talk back to me, remember."

"I don't follow rules, remember?"

He smriked and looked towards the door. "I have a surprise for you."

"Is it another tool? I'm getting bored with the ones your using."

When he came back into the room he was pulling a chair behind him. It looked exactly like mine except a cleaner model, which means lacking blood and his semen. "What's that? Prisoner gets a new chair?" I asked.

"Martinez!" he shouted.

My heart stopped completly as Martinez brought in a man, his head covered with a sack. The man was struggling against the two men as they bound his feet and arms into the chair. I didn't have to see the face, I could tell by the shoes, the pants, and the shirt that it was him. My eyes started to water as the sack was removed revealing the fearful blue eyes of Daryl. "Daryl?" I whispered, feeling the real pain start to sink in. TBC

AN: Sorry it's so short but I thought that this would be a good place to end this chapter! Even though it's kinda sad I really hope you all enjoyed it.