He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not-Book 2-Chapter 7

When i opened my eyes I looked around to realize Philip left me asleep on the small chair in the room. My eyes scanned the dozen of eyes that were blinking at me as I stood up. I shivered and quickly pulled my clothes from the previous night back on.

"Excuse me."

I stopped and turned to face Merle. ''What?" I asked him.

"There's a problem I wanted to run by you."

"And what's the problem?"

"Michonne took off about twenty minutes ago, while little Andrea stayed.''

''How's that my problem?" I asked.

"She's got an eye out for your boyfriend."

"Philip isn't my boyfriend," I said with clenched teeth.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really, we just help each other out is all. Its a win, win situation."

"How 'bout we make it a triple win?" he asked with a smirk.

''I'd rather jump into a pit of walkers," I said which caused a bigger smirk to come from him.

"I like your fire," he said.

"Where's Philip?" I asked.

"Gonna end it?"

I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm gonna make a run, heard we were low on supplies," I said.

"I've got your back, if you wanna go ahead and go," he said.

"I wanna talk with him first," I said and made my way through Woodbury in search for Philip.

I knocked on Philip's door and waited. "Come in!" he called.

I walked in with a smile on my lips. "Hey," i said.

"You don't have to knock," he whispered and gave me a soft kiss.

"I can't just walk in, you could've been doing somehting private, showering, changfing..."

I stopped when he kissed me again. "Ain't like you haven't seen me before."

I turned a bright pink and let out a giggle. "True but I wanted to talk to you about something," I said.

"About?"

"I want to make a run."

"A run?" he asked.

"Yeah, I heard that the food supply and stuff was down and I wanted to fix it."

"Not alone."

"I want to show those men out there that i can handle it," i said.

"I know you can handle it," he said.

"They won't take me serious until I prove them wrong."

"I'm not letting you go alone, I don't want anything happening to you."

"Fine, I'll take one man, it's easy to go in two's than a whole group."

"I have the perfect man for the job, he's a rookie shooter, gonna let him take a shot in the real world."

After shoving some clothes into my bag I took a deep breath. Time to get outta here. I walked into the streets and over to the white car that was by the gates. Philip came over with a young kid around the age of 18 carrying a rifle over his shoulder.

"This is Caleb."

I clenched my hands together. "Hi Caleb," I said, my voice cracking a bit.

"He'll be acompaing you on your trip," Philip said.

"Alright, ready to hit the road?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I know a small place we can hit up."

Caleb moved to the passengers side and Philip grabbed my waist. 'Be safe," he said and gave me a quick kiss.

I admit it, I felt guilty, but I wanted to know, no, I NEEDED to know if he was still out there somewhere. "I'll be safe," I said.

"You don't be out there long, don't wanna have to send someone after you."

I smiled fakely. "I won't, I can't stay away."

When i pulled into the old parking lot of the gas station I looked around. There was only one car out there and it was a big black BMW. It looked too clean to have been out here before. 'Keep your gaurd up, we may not be alone," I warned. I got out of the car, shuting the door quietly as I gripped my bow tightly.

I sent Caleb a glare when he slammed the door. "Sorry," he whispered.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with," I said.

"Shouldn't someone keep watch?"

''Screw that, let's just see what's in here, I haven't seen a walker for miles," I said.

"Alright, your the boss."

"Damn right I am."

When we walked in I huffed. "Waste of time bothering with this place," I said after looking around the completly bare counters and small shevles. I knocked an open box of rice onto the ground and sighed.

I spun around when i heard a cough from the cornor. "Who's there?" Caleb asked as he held his gun out, ready to shoot.

"Don't shoot," a quiet females voice rang out quietly.

I turned to the cashier counter and saw two people. "Oh my god," I said. "Maggie? Glenn?" I whispered in shock. TBC

AN: Sorry for the very short chapter but I thought this was a good place to end it.