He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not-Book 2-Chapter Six

When i woke up I looked around the room. THis room wasn't the one I woke up to every morning, it was bigger and I smelt something being cooked from the kitchen. I rolled around in the bed and realized I was naked. I sat up slowly, brining the blanket up to ccover my chest, and tried to remember earlier.

"Your awake?"

I jumped and saw Philip leaning against the thershold of the bedroom wearing just a robe. "Oh, yeah, i just woke up," I said nervously.

He smiled at me and untied his robe slowly, keeping his eyes trained on me. I bit my lip as his robe fell to the ground and he walked over to me. I laid back and he leaned over me.

"You ready for round 2?" he asked against my lips, moving the blanket down my body, his lips trailing behind.

"Yes," i whispered.

The Govornor let out a sigh as a knock came from the door. "They'll go away," he whispered and kissed me again.

I giggled as he nipped at my neck and ran his hands over my sides again. I squeaked as the door opened and Milton looked at the two of us. "I-I'm sorry sir, I didn't know you had ccompany," Milton stuttered, red in the face.

"Shouldn't I be the one red in the face?" I asked.

"Milton, would you mind waiting for me outside?" Philip asked.

"Of course, sir."

I laid back into the pillows and sighed. "Your duties must resume."

He leaned down and gave me a kiss. "We always have later,'' he said which made me smile.

"You let me know when you want me back," I said.

He stood up and started for his clothes. "I got you some new clothes while you were sleeping, I hope they fit," he said while motioning to the pile of clothes ontop of a table.

"Thank you," I said.

"Anything," he commentefd before walking out of the room.

I put on my new clothes, a blank tank top, a white off-the shoulder lacy overshirt, then a pair of very tight sky blue skinny jeans. I tied up my black boots before clipping my holster onto the loop of my jeans. I sighed before walking out of the room and into the town that I've grown to love.

"You know, I figured that with all the end of the world shit, the whole spreading rumors would stop."

I turned to see Andrea, this time without Michonne. "Rumors?" I asked.

"The one where you spent the night with that Govornor guy," she said.

"So what if I spent the night with him?" I asked.

"He doesn't seem much like your type."

"I don't have a type."

"Redneck, about this tall, blue eyes," she started.

"That was the past, besides, can anyone really be picky these days?" I asked.

"Were you with the Govornor?" Merle asked as he caught up with me as we walked down the street.

"What's it to you?" I asked him and continued walking.

He grabbed my arm and I glared at him. "Get your hands off me," I warned.

"Or what? You gonna use that gun on me?"

I ripped my arm away. "Don't think I won't," I hissed.

He smirked. "So, think he's better than me?"

"What?"

"In bed, do you think he's better than me?"