He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not-Book 2-Chapter 8

"Oh my god," Maggie whispered as she moved from the counter and pulled me into a hug.

"We thought the worst for so long," she whispered.

'What in the hell is going on?" claeb asked, waiting to shoot.

i turned to him and didn't hesitate to hit him in the head with the but of my gun, causing him to fall out cold onto the ground. "Idiot," I snapped.

I turned to the two and looked at them intensly. "Wow, you two look fantastic,''I whispered.

"Why in the hell did you leave?" Glenn asked furiously.

"I just had to have a change."

"Did you have a good life out there, alone?" he asked.

''Regreted the second i left but kept going, haven't found anyone but Caleb since," I said.

Maggie looked around. "You look too good to have been out there alone."

"I can hunt and I held myself in a small house for months, well water and all," I lied. "Are you guys still at the farm?"

"No, got overrun," Maggie said.

"Are you guys on the road again?" I asked curiously.

"Not exactly," Glenn said.

"She can come back with us, I mean, if ya want to," Maggie said.

"They won't want me back," I whispered.

'Hell, another person to help us clear out walkers," Glenn said.

"Clear out Walkers?"

'you'll see," Maggie said with a smile as they led me outside to their car.

My eyes widened as they pulled up to a prison. "no way,'' I said.

"found this place by accident, who knew this would be a lifesaver,'' Maggie said.

"And it's safe?"

"For the most part yes," Glenn said.

The gates were opened by an unknown man and Glenn sped foreward. the car came to a stop and Glenn cut off the engine.

"Stay in here for a second, I need to tell them," Maggie said.

"Yeah, of course,'' I said nervoulsy.

I watched as Maggie and Glenn started talking with Rick. His eyes turned towards the car but thanks to the tinted windows he coudln't see me. Glenn made a motion and I opened the car door. I felt sick as I hoped from the car and shut it. Rick untensed and just stared at me.

"Oh my god,' he whispered.

I smiled. "Surprise," I said weakly.

"Your alive?" he asked.

"Surprising ins't it?" I asked.

"God we haven't been the same since," Rick said.

''Didn't belive us, thought she wasn't welcome in the group anymore."

"Hell she's always welcome."

When they led me into the cell block I looked around. "Carl, open up, we have a a surprise," Maggie said.

Everyone was gathered around the cells when i walked in. Everyone's eyes were on me as I stepped in.

"Oh god," Lori whispered.

She was the first to throw her arms around me. When she pulled back I looked down at her popping stomach. "Your pregnant?" I asked.

She wiped some tears from her eyes. "Almost ready to come out," she said.