He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not-Book 2-Chapter 12

As I laid next to Daryl I listen to the silence through the prison. Daryl's arm was around my bare stomach tightly as he held me in place. I took a deep breath before managing to slip from his grasp. I replaced his arm with a pillow then quietly put my clothes on. I tied my boots quickly and flung my bag over my shoulder. I peaked out of the cell and everyone seemed to be asleep in their cells, that would leave me getting past Rick.

I walked into the side cell block and shoved some first aid, bits of unuseful food, and some painkillers into my bag before zipping it. Guilt filled me as I stole from them but what choice did I have? I wiped a tear from my eyes as I wrote a note, mostly to Daryl. I left the note and the dried up pen on the table, waiting for them to find it in the morning.

It was the crack of dawn when I finally rreached my desitnation. I spent all night thinking up excuses to tell Philip when I got back to him. I walked into the view of the men and every gun was pointed my way. "Relax boys! Just little ol' me!" I shouted up with a smile.

"Well I'll be dammed, thought you were dead."

I laughed as the gate slid open. "Takes a lot to kill me."

I walked in and the gate slid closed. "The Gov has been on watch since you left, finally convinced him to get some rest," Martinez said.

"I'll get to him, thanks," I said.

I walked into Philip's room, snores coming to my ears quickly. I shut the door quietly, dropped my weapons and bag onto the table before moving towards the bed where he slept. I striped from all my dirty clothing and got under the covers. I placed my bare chest on his bare back and wrapped my arms around his waist. He stirred and within only seconds he was awake.

"Aly?" he asked.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Ssh," I said. "Get some sleep."

"Thought you got yourself killed."

"I'm here now okay, its time for you to get some rest."

When I woke up the next morning I smiled at Philip's arm around my waist. "Don't you have Govornor duties."

"I told Merle to try to handle it until I got done with you."

"Did you find anything out there?"

"No, absolutly empty," I said and he rolled me onto my back.

"Welcome back anyways," he whispered and got ontop of me.

                                                                     DARYL'S P.O.V

When I woke up Aly was no where to be seen. "Rick, have you seen Aly?" I asked as I climbed down to reach the bottom of the cell.

Everyone was down there, anger mixed with sadness mixed in their features. "What happened to her?"

"She lied to us, she's been lying this whole time," Rick said.

"What?" I asked.

"Read it."

I took the note from him and started reading down the elegant handwriting.

Dear, well, everyone,

          I'm sorry for what I am doing to all of you, putting you guys in more anger again. I never ment to come back to you guys, never wanted to stay. I wanted to tell you first handed that I ransacked your supplies, I didn't take much but I still thought you should know. It ain't right, what I did, I know that but I'm sorry for it anyways. Everyone was right about me, I've changed and I'm proud of the woman I became. I'm not gonna ever come back, sure as hell won't be welcome, I'm sorry mostly to Daryl. I love him, a lot, but not enough to stay this time either. Once agian I'm sorry. Please forgive me one day.

                                                             ALY

My eyes started to tear up once I finished the letter. "No, she can't be gone, not again."

"She's a traitor, she took some supplies and took them to where she is staying," Rick said.

"Something don't seem right,'' Maggie said.

"She wouldn't do this without a reason, I know the note explains it but that's not Aly, no matter how much she claims to have changed," Hershal said.

"She can go to hell then, we don't need her," I said, crumbling up the paper.

"Your wrong," Carol said.

"She's gone, never wanted her back anyways," I lied and walked from the cell block so no one could detect my lie. I finally had her back and she left, she just left. But for what?

ALY'S P.O.V

After the passionate love making with Philip he had to get back to his duties. "Sure I can't steal you for just a little more?"

He smiled lightly at me as he started buttoning up his shirt. "Wish I could but you know how this will get, besides, we've been running without authority for hours."

"You said Merle was on it."

"I lied, he's out on the other side trying to find someting for me."

"So you've been in here with me instead of out there with your people?"

"I rather be in here," he said and brought a kiss to my forhead.

"Come out when your ready," he said with a smile before leaving me in bed with guiilt. TBC

AN: I hope none of you hate me for what Aly did, there was a reason she did this and you will find out why later. Please let me know hyour opions and comment and rate plz :)