Chapter 37: Battle Plan

(Trinity's POV)

"Yea but how? I need to find out the reason I was brought here." Everyone sat in silence as we all thought. We sat for about 10 minutes before Zoey shouted.

"Hey what if it was someone who needed help!" It almost made since, but who?

"If someone needed help, how would they know to get Trinity and how did they know about her?" Zack said. Again we were silent for a couple minutes.

"I finally put two and two together after all these years!" Scarlet shouted.

"What?" I asked.

"That half demon I told you about. Her name was Lillian. We use to see each other everyday then she disappeared out of nowhere with no warning. The next couple weeks I would get dreams about her getting taken away and locked up somewhere. She had a gift to see into the future so people wanted to use that. She told me about you and she once told me she would trust her life in your hands. She knew this was all going to happen! It has to be Lillian! She has to be the reason!" We all looked at Scarlet stunned. Even in the book it said that the author didn't know what happened to her and she just up and disappeared out of nowhere.

"I think Scarlet is right. It was even clued in the book I read." I said.

"Well what are we going to do then? We don't know where she is or how to find her." Rose said.

"That's where I come in." Scarlet said. We all looked at her confused. "I actually knew her you know. I was young, but I still remember everything. She would teach me to use my scythe and some times we would run into trouble by a few groups of guys. There was one group of men that seemed to be stronger than the other group that attacked us. Being my curious self later on when Lillian vanished I did some research. At first I didn't think much of them but now I have a reason to go after them." She said seeming very confident about her information. Her confidence made me more confident.

"What did you find out about them?" Zoey asked.

"Oh I found out that they actually kidnapped a few half demons and pure blooded demons before who had some unique and useful ability's. They used them to do their own dirty work and get away with it. Of course this didn't come from some books in a library. I had to do some crazy things to get this info. I didn't know why I was so curious about this specific group, but now I do. Oh and the best part is, I know exactly where to find their hideout." Scarlet left us all bewildered.

"Dang you get cooler and cooler every time!" I shouted with excitement. We finally are going to get to go home.

"One problem, their super dangerous." My excitement just died. My life is ruined. Of course their dangerous!! She said it herself they kidnapped half demons and their suppose to be stronger than actual demons. Plus them having 'unique' ability's just means they have to be tough enough to handle that! Come on! Why cant anything important be easy!

"What do you mean? What makes them so dangerous?" Zoey asked. Scarlet looked down for a minute before looking back up.

"They have the ability to block your powers temporally for as long as they want. They also have the ability to get in your mind and torture you without laying a finger on you." Well hell!

"So how are we going to go against that?!" Zack yelled taking the words right out of my mouth.

"We can disguise ourselves as one of them or I could disguise myself as one of them and you guys act like your my prisoner's so I can get you in the holding cells or where they keep the people the kidnapped." Scarlet said. That's sounds...

"Crazy! That's nuts!" Zack yelled. Yea I agree. "What if we get caught?! What then?! They would kill us!"

"You got a better plan!? Besides I snuck in before pretending to be one of them before. Heck they might even remember me and let me in immediately. Who knows..." Scarlet said.

"She does have a point. That's that best plan we got." Zoey said. Oh god! Not you! Do you know what your saying?!

"GAHHH!!!" I shouted and threw my head back. "Whatever! Scarlet I got one question." I looked back down at Scarlet with a serious expression.

"Yea?"

"Do you think we can pull it off?" I asked. She then smiled at me.

"Sure do." She laughed. I closed my eyes and re opened them with confidence.

"Then I'm in. Who else?" Everyone was hesitate before throwing their hands up laughing. "Good now lets set out a battle plan." I said smiling. I was full of confidence and was not going to waste it.

After hours of discussing our plan we finally agreed that Scarlet and Rose were going to pretend to be one the group members with Zack, Zoey and I their prisoners. When were to act paralyzed on a wagon as we are placed in the cells with the other prisoners. We then will find Lilliana and make her our number one priority to get out, and in the process rescue as many of the others as possible. Then after finding Lilliana we would act normal and wait for Scarlet and Rose to get there and open the gates or whatever and we would then do whatever we needed to do to get out. Scarlet wants us to try to get out unnoticed, but she says she doubts that will be able to be a success. Then when we get out we go home. Ahhhh! Just thinking about getting to my world makes me so happy and more determined.We then eventually all fell asleep and were going to set are plan in motion at sunset tomorrow.

****************************

Don't forget to vote and comment :)