Chapter 31: Dreadful outcome

(Zack's POV)

The creatures stopped attacking. I looked for the cause and seen Trinity burst into flames. She was holding two of the creatures arms and was looking one in the eye. The creature with no emotion actually stepped back and was covered in flames and was going nuts. She bent the others arm and snapped it like a twig. She kicked it the stomach sending it flying across the room landing beside Tyler on the staircase. The other was laying beside Emma. The other three ran towards her forgetting all about us and focusing all their attention on Trinity.

I looked at Scarlet and found her lying on the ground barely breathing. Zoey and Rose were in the same condition. I looked back at Trinity and to Tyler. Tyler wasn't on the staircase and as soon as I processed that I was hit on the back of my head and found myself starring into darkness.

(Trinity's POV)

I was punching one of the creatures in the face when a cloth was shoved in my face. As my vision went black I saw Tyler.

Like I was asleep and dreaming I began to see images pass through my head. I was seeing me and Zoey back home like nothing had ever happened. Zack wasn't there neither was Scarlet or Rose. Just Zoey and I hanging at my house. Mom was there as well. Like nothing had ever happened. It was depressing some how. Either way it would be depressing. If Zoey had been taken and Zack and I were forced to come to this world to get her back, I would have lost someone, my mother. If Zoey hadn't been taken I would have still lost something, the opportunity to meet new people like Scarlet and Rose.

The image of me and Zoey faded and was replaced with all of my friends being  tortured by demons in a jail cell. I was getting screamed at my Tyler and was forced to watch my friends being hurt while I could do nothing about it. I quickly realized the image was not in my mind but in reality. I was really chained to a wall feeling light head watching my friends getting cut and burned repeatedly in front of me. Feeling pain as well from the wounds that were given to me I felt like crying. Looking back to the times where my mother had always told me to never show weakness to enemy's and keep going on along with the most recent one, to never give up.

"Come on. Lets go for now." Tyler said waving his hands at the demons. They walked out of the cell and locked the door behind them.

"Well looks like Tyler is feeling better." Zack said laughing barely. I looked at my friends who were chained to the wall in front of me.

"No kidding." Scarlet said harshly.

"Trinity what are we going to do?" I looked at Zoey who looked scared as hell. What am I suppose to tell her. I don't know how to get out of here.

"Trinity you of all people know how to get out of here just think." I heard my moms voice in the distance like before.

Ok then think Trinity. I looked down at my stomach and the bleeding had stopped. I looked backup at Scarlet.

"Do you know what they did to me to knock me out?" I asked

"Uh yeah after using that cloth they had after chaining you up I seen them inject you and Zoey with some sort of drug. Why do you want to know how they knocked you out?" She replied.

"That's it! Whatever they injected me with keeps me from using my powers. If I can get that out of my system then I can use my powers to get us out of here."

"Your not thinking abo-" Zoey tried to yell.

"Yes I am. Its the only way to get it out of my system. If I can survive multiple wounds like I have now then ill be just fine. Don't worry about me."

"My job is to worry about you." She said, but I didn't reply. Instead I looked up to my wrist and started pulling as hard as I could and rubbing my wrist on the chain tightly around my wrist. Like I intended it started pouring blood and I just sat there. I was feeling more light headed ever second. More and more blood dripped down my arm and onto the ground when I heard the cell door open again. I heard fingers snap and I was punched in the stomach. The wound that was there before had reopened and was now pouring blood along with my wrist. I was hit a few more times in multiple places. Closed wounds now opened. Trying my hardest to stay conscious was getting harder and harder ever hit.