Chapter 27: The Future

Zoey and her new hair cut^ :)

(Zack's POV)

After taking a shower I went into the living room where I heard Trinity and Zoey. I saw Trinity and she had a different hair cut and I do have to say she looks really cute with it. Trinity was sitting behind Zoey cutting her hair.

"All done Zo." Trinity said smiling at Zoey.

"Cool nowww..." Zoey started looking around as if she was looking for something. Her eyes met mine and she stopped and smiled evilly.

"Zaaack." Zoey said.

"Oh no no no. I don't need any hair cut." I replied.

"Your hair is all in your eyes you can't even see your right eye your hair has grown so much. Now come here and let Trinity give you a hair cut." I looked at Trinity and she looked up at Zoey.

"Umm Zoey I have to go see what scarlet is doing so I can't. Can u do it instead?" Zoey looked at her for a second and nodded. Trinity got up and walked beside me and left the room.

"Ok now come over here and sit." Zoey snapped.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"Yes now sit!" She said pointing to the chair in front of her. I hung my head and walked over and sat in the chair. I pulled my hood off and he began trimming my hair.

"Not to short got it!?"

"Yea yea now shut it or I'll cut your ear off." I shut up. Trinity seems off since earlier. Come to think of it I don't think she has said a single word to me. Maybe I should go talk to her later.

(Trinity's POV)

I walked past Zack an headed toward Scarlet and Rose's room. Instead of going in their room I went out the back door next to the bedroom door. I went outside to get some cool hair. It's maybe midnight about now. The air was cool and was refreshing. I sat on the ground and leaned my back against a huge log. It was a clear night with the stars shining and the moon was shining down on everything making the forest glow. It's absolutely beautiful. I started thinking over what has happened since we got here in this world.

Let's see... I got these new powers, met some new friends, died and came back, turned into a wolf, learned about something that I'm gonna have to try to prevent, Zoey got her magic now, Tyler Lille my mother and my father that I never met, when we were about to get rid of Tyler once and for all a witch saved his ass, and now I'm at a cabin in a demon territory. I'm not sure which territory I'm in, but I'm in one of the three. I wonder what happened to Solomon's territory after he was killed. I'm sure it's still it's own individual territory I just wonder who the new demon king or whatnot of the territory's since Solomon was the long among all demons. If you ask me that would be a hard position to fill.

My thoughts started to drift off into nothing and soon I was asleep.

(Zack's POV)

When Zoey shoved a hand mirror in my face I saw she was done and left the room. I know I must have seemed rude not saying anything to Zoey it's just I can't stop wondering why Trinity well, I can't say avoiding yet.

I walked around until I heard something coming from out the back door. I stepped outside and looked around. I could see anything so I turned around and started to walk back inside when I seen something in the corner of my eye. I looked over and on the ground to see Trinity asleep leaning against a log. I laughed slightly and walked over to her. I sat beside her and looked up at the sky. I can see why she would be out here. It's a clear and nice night out. I felt something lean against my shoulder and saw Trinity's head fell on my shoulder. Her ears tickled my neck when they twitched. I poked her cheek to see if she would wake up, but she didn't.

"Trinity? Hey your gonna catch a cold if you sleep out here." She still didn't wake up just groaned and shifted her head where it wasn't on my shoulder anymore.

"You don't leave me any choice." I stood up and leaned down to Trinity. I picked her up bridal style and surprisingly she still didn't wake up. Well it has been a long rough day.

I carried her inside and placed her on the bed in her and Zoey's room. Then Zoey came in the room and sat down beside Trinity.

"You do know why she hasn't said anything to you don't you?" Zoey looked up at me while saying.

"Huh? No I don't. How would I know what she's thinking?"

"Wow. Guys really are oblivious to a girls emotions." She laughed under her breath.

"What are you talking about?"

"I can't just tell you that would be mean to Trinity, so you'll just have to find out yourself or something. I'm going to to sleep now so go sleep on the couch or something if there's not anymore beds."

"Ok geez you don't gotta be so mean." i pouted. I walked out of the room right after the light went out in there. I walked to the couch and plopped down on it. Well today was a crazy day. I but a guy's arm for example. That was a first. Heck the worst part of the day was when I thought Trinity was dead! If that happened I'd have that witches head on a stick for protecting Tyler.

I wonder what's going to happen now that we're in demon territory... Well guess I'll find out in the future.