Chapter 8: A Wolf?!

Picture of Zack's wolf form^

(Trinity's POV)

I watched as Zack changed from a human to a, get this, a wolf! Ok i am going to hate myself after what im about to do. I ran up to the wolf forgetting that is was Zack. I couldn't help myself. I love wolves! Wolves are like me favorite animal on the planet, and sometimes i wish instead of being a cat i wish i was a wolf haha. I was petting the wolf and i was happy, until i was petting the Zack's head in human form with his wolf ears and tail still showing. I literally froze from embarrassment.

"Well if i knew that you were going to do that i would have turned sooner. haha." he laughed my eyes were wide and a color they have never been before, they were lavender. Ive never been this embarrassed, heck I've never been embarrassed. Well at least i know what lavender means. I pulled my hand away from his head.

"Oh come on it felt good dont stop." He pouted. I was to embarrassed to look at him. He then started petting my head. When he scratch behind one of my ears i literally started to purr. Once again i was embarrassed for what i just did. I covered my mouth and moved away from Zack. In truth i didn't want him to stop, but it was too embarrassing.

"What? Didn't you like it?" He pouted again. I stood up and kicked him in the side, not too hard, but hard enough he got my point.

Since his ears were still showing I took it to my advantage. I grabbed his ear and starting pulling him to the door.

"Ow ow ow ow!" When he noticed we were headed for the door he stopped moving.

"Come on your leaving."

"Nope." He said in a stubborn way.

"Nope?"

"Yep im not leaving until you do." Ok yep, i was about to slap him.

"Trinity. My dad is going to be home from work any minute, and well at this rate both of your secrets are going to be blown." Zoey stated.

"Oh crap thats right! Sorry bye Zoey!" I ran out the door waving bye to Zoey. I let go of Zack and started walking to my house, I turned around to a Zack following me. I pulled my hood on so no one would see my ears, which by now would have disappered, so I'm curious why they haven't yet.

"You know your going to get caught if you dont cover your ears and tail." i told Zack.

"You know thats true, but i live near here so ill be fine."

What does he by near here?

"How near?"

"About 30 or so miniutes away from here." Yep i was totally curious now. He was walking the same direstion of my house, and my house was about 30 minutes from here. And i think i remember my mom saying something about someone moving in next door. THATS JUST GRAND!

"Umm Trinity your tail is showing and well....nevermind"

(Zack's POV)

I was watching Trinity's tail swinging from side to side. Shes kinda cute with the cat ears and tail. My ears and tail were the same color as my hair but at the tip of my ears and tail it was white. I wonder where Trinity lives.

After about walking 25 minutes I get to my house and i watch Trinity walk to the house next door. NO WAY SHE LIVES NEXT TO ME!! I watch her go up to the house, but instead of going inside, she walks around the house to the back. I decide to follow her. Come on i was curious on what she was doing.

I watch her start to run into the woods, after a few seconds i run after her.

"Trinity what are you doing?" I yell at her when im about 5 feet behind her.