Chapter 28: Solomon's daughter

Pic of Zack above^

(Trinity's POV)

I awoke staring at the ceiling of the cabin. 'How did I get here? Last thing I remember was going outside and sitting against a log staring at the night sky. Now I am in a bed inside sun shining in my face through the window.'

I sat up on he bed and pulled my feet to the side of it. I looked around the room before I stood up and walked out of the room. I walked into the living room looking around trying to find were my clothes were. Going outside the cabin I seen a clothes line with everyone clothes on it. I looked for mine and Zoey's and brought them back to the room where Zoey is. She was still asleep so I changed into my clothes and woke her up so she could change as well. I walked back out and went to find the others. Scarlet and Rose's room was empty. I exited the back entrance and instantly smelled something that wasn't there before, but it wasn't bad. My mouth began to water and I followed the scent. I was at the side of the cabin when I seen Scarlet and Rose standing beside a fire with something cooking over it.

"Look! I told you we wouldn't be able to keep al this yummy food to ourselves with half demons around." Rose pointed at me and pouted for a few seconds before she started laughing.

"What are you cooking that smells so good?" I asked. Scarlet laughed before answering my question.

"Its deer meat. We hunted for it this morning while yall were still asleep." Seconds later Zack and Zoey joined us outside.

"That sure does smell good." Zack said almost drooling.

"It sure does. When can we eat? I'm starving." Zoey said.

"I'm sure all of you are starving. It should be done now, so enjoy stuffing yourselves after we get some first." Scarlet said laughing. Instead of letting them get some first I ran over to the fire and grabbed a handful of sticks with bunches of meat at the end of them.

"Hey! What happened to waiting until we got some first!?" Rose pouted. "We are the ones who killed and cooked it."

"And I thank you for that, but I'm hungry so no stopping me." I said before stuffing my mouth with a piece of meat.

"Trinity is a meat lover. You cant put meat in front of her and expect her to wait to eat it." Zoey laughed.

Zack, Zoey, Rose, and Scarlet got them some and sat beside my on the log.

"Ok so what are we going to do now? We cant stay here at the cabin. We have to fine Tyler." I said and everyone stopped eating, but still not saying anything.

"I have an idea where that witch might have taken him. Didn't he mention he was royalty?" Scarlet finally said.

"Yea he did." Zoey spoke before I could.

"Then she took him to one of the demon kings who would be his father. There's only two territory's he could be in and were in one of them. Solomon's territory is out of the question. So he could only be at Zepar or Rahu's territory, but I don't know which one he is at." Scarlet said.

'I wonder if she knows anymore about Solomon.'

"Only if we could ask someone about the demon kings and if one of them has a son named Tyler. That would be helpful." Zack said.

"Ha yeah that would be, but the only 'people' around here are demons of this territory." Rose said.

"What if we could capture one of them and get them to tell us?" Zoey said seeming to shock Scarlet and Rose. "What? It would be easy."

"How do you know that would be easy. Frist of all how would we even find one?" Scarlet said.

"Easy there's one over there." I said pointing into the thick trees. Everyone just looked at me like I was crazy. "I'm not kidding there's one over there in the trees spying on us. He has been there since we sat down. Yall really cant sense him?" As if on cue I heard rustling in the trees and something moving fast away from us, and I was not going to let this chance get away from us. I stood up and ran after the presence. Within seconds I was in the trees jumping from one to the other right on top of the demon who was spying on us seconds ago. I had a perfect view of the target before jumping from a branch toward it. I grabbed it and we fell to the forest floor were I used the girl as a pillow to soften the landing for me. The girl on the other hand, hit her head on a the hard ground and was knocked out cold. I picked her up over my shoulder and walked back to the cabin where the others were staring at me.