Chapter 25: The vision

Pic of Scarlet's scythe^ not related to this chapter but has to get it in here some time XD

(Trinity's POV)

I looked back from Zoey spinning her staff to the book. I cant believe how much this has on demons and how little it has on half demons. I read one part where it said a demon has a weakness towards silver, but my necklace is made out of silver. I flipped a few pages to where it talked about half demons. It read: Half demons are a rare breed that is half human and half demon. When one is born it is killed immediately when found out. Half demons are stronger than pure bloods and are feared, or were feared. Now there are creatures that are stronger than the half bloods. These creatures are not identified as demons or anything related to demons, there worse. They rarely harm anything and can be seen as harmless, but they crave power. When they sense a challenge they go for it. There challenges are usually half demons. Demons fear these creatures instead of fearing the half bloods. Their name is Fuin (foo-in), which in English means darkness. The scary thing is no one knows what a Fuin looks like. They have the ability to change form. They change to their true form only when they attack their enemy. No one has ever lived to tell what they truly look like.

Half bloods are of course powerful creatures. They can win against any opponent except for of course Fuin. Sadly they are not usually seen as a threat because they are no longer in existence, but that's what most want us to believe. However I have come across a half demon before. She was a very powerful and wise women. Sadly I have not seen her but that one time and i fear something bad has happened to her. I am not one to say that there are anymore half bloods in existence, but I can only hope.

Half bloods have powers that other demon do not have. For example a pure blood demons weakness is silver, but a half demon is immune to silver. They are physically and mentally stronger than demons. Half demons do not get their physical demon appearance until they turn 5 and when they turn 10 they get the ability to transform into their demon like form. Of course they would have to reach this age without being killed by pure bloods. When they turn 16 they gain their true powers. When they turn 16 this is also when, if they haven't been found out by then, their power gives them away. To demons its like a scent. The pure blood royals send their best to track down the half bloods to kill them.

There are three demon territory's. Each territory consists of a royal family of demons and the ones that follows them. The three kings are Zepar, Solomon, and Rahu. Solomon, who was king among all demons and could also control the other two demon territory's if he so desired. He then was betrayed by the other two territory's and even his own people when he fell in lone with a human being. He would go to the human world and met this woman one day. They fell in love and had a child. When the other demon territory's found out about this half blood child that had been born, demons from all three territory's sought to kill the child. Solomon fought these demons in order to protect his daughter and lover. He had a witch help hide his daughters existence from demons. the witch agreed to help only if Solomon could prove his love to his daughter. Solomon didn't know how to prove his love so he went back to his daughter and lover and kept protecting them. One day while protecting them he was killed. When the witch heard of his death soon after, she agreed to herself that that was proof of his love and so she used her powers to hide his daughter and lover. Her magic would last until the child's powers were released.

Most would call me crazy for hoping they still exist today. They believe that all demons and half demons are monsters who kill anyone in their path. This is incorrect. All demons are not bad and evil. Yes, most are born of evil, but there are few that are born of light and good. They help and not destroy like most demons. Again I have met one of these half demons, and they say that half demons are worse. Their not worse but better. They are half human which gives them more humanity than others.

'None of this explains why I turned into a wolf!' I flipped a few pages looking at a few sentences to find something that could help. When I turned a page for some odd reason it felt thicker than the other pages and I thought I grabbed tow pages instead. I tried to separate the pages and it didn't separate. I looked at it some more and it was only one page. I looked at the edge of the paper and it looked like it was folded. I looked at the bottom of the page and it was split in two. I slid my finger through the slit and it unfolded many times until it hit the ground. I started reading.

The half blood that I came in contact with told me she had a vision of a girl who had a gift unlike any other half demon or pure blood demon. She had the ability to transform into two demon forms. She was not certain of this girl she saw in her vision. She saw that this girl has powers beyond any other being in all the different worlds. She saw pure blood demons calling her the 'Dark one' because of her power to destroy anything that stands against her as an enemy. The half demon who informed me of this calls her the ultimate weapon because she has the power to over come any foe. Her true powers are unknown to her and anyone around her. "In this vision I saw a young girl who was faced with the truth. Right after she found out who she really was she had to run straight into danger to save someone she cared about. This dragged her to the a other world filled with danger and beings who wanted her dead. She found herself surrounded by friends. She faced many dangerous challenges and got through them all with her friends. Then she was faced with a challenge so big it crushed her. She was alone. No one around. Scared and lonely. Soon after searching and searching she gave in and she went out of control still looking for her friends. In my vision there was one thing that made her stand out from any demon and half demon alive now and in the past, a reason they called her the 'Dark one', her unique dark flames that covered her body." When I read this I felt stunned like someone just stabbed me in the chest. I dropped the book and fell to the ground shocked and horrified at what I just read.

*************************

Don't forget to vote and comment :)