Chapter 30: Power

(Scarlet's POV)

I ran toward Rose and pulled my scythe to my side. I closed my eyes and whispered to myself. "Let it be revealed." As soon as I said this my scythe grew another blade, identical to the other, on the bottom of the scythe. With my now double edged scythe I threw myself at the demons trying to kill me and cut threw their flesh killing them. I got up and ran toward Rose and killed the demons who were injuring my best friend and the only one who knew my secret. The only one who knew that I was truly a half demon. The only one who knew about my real parents and why I do what I do.

Rose got her katana and we joined the others in defeating the left over demons. Trinity and Zack using their weapons and Zoey using her magic.

When all of the demons were out cold or either dead Zack, Trinity, and Zoey finally looked at me and looked stunned. Of course I know why they look like that.

"y-you have a ears and a tail!!?? They look exactly like mine! What the hell is going on??" Zack yelled.

"Well first of all I am a half demon like you guys and that's not all." I said.

"Not all!? You better explain everything right now." Zack yelled again. Then a demon started running silently toward Zack behind him. Before I could say something the demon was right behind him and Zack has put his fist in his face. "Explain! Now!"

"Ok ok I got it. I am a half demon like you already know, but I was born in the human world where yall were born and raised. My real parents gave me to a family full of witches. They all put a spell on me to seal my demon powers and form from others. Then one day Rose and I met and Rose was able to see my demon form. Soon my adopted parents told me about my real parents and that I had a brother. My real parents had separated us. They put one of us in this world and the other in the human world. My adopted parents gave me the chance to unlock my powers when I really needed them. They told me to only protect and not hurt. To prove to those who think all demons and half demons are bad that not all of us are and some of us are good. Zack your my brother. I knew you were when I first seen you. I didn't want to tell you until I had to. I didn't think you would believe me. That's why are ears and tail look exactly the same.  When I started to go up against the kingdom and the kings ways my parents were furious and I ran away with Rose since her parents died a long time ago." Yea that's a lot of words. Did they get all that?

It was silent for a long time. Zack just staring at me and I don't know what was going on with Trinity. Her face was as read as a tomato. Then out of no where Trinity started laughing. Everyone's attention went from me to her.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I knew there was something strange about you, and I mean strange in a nonhuman way. I just wasn't expecting all that. I mean your Zack's sister? I didn't see that coming." She stopped laughing, or was trying to stop laughing.

"If you knew something was up, why didn't you confront me?" I asked.

"Because I knew if you were hiding something you would tell us when you were ready to tell us about it." Trinity replied.

"Really? You trusted me that much?"

"Well yea. I knew I could trust you so I did."

"Glad your cool with this, but I just found out I have a sister and she's a half demon." Zack cut in.

"Just think of it as I'm a really close friend right now because we kinda need to get to Rahu's castle. You know, Tyler." I said.

"Well yea that's true we need to get going." Trinity said.

"Ok fine, but we're talking about this later." Zack said.

(Trinity's POV)

"Hey do yall know where that one guy is? The first demon who killed Jack. I didn't see him when the fighting started." I asked.