Chapter 21: Out for blood

Pic of, well you'll see^ :)

(Zoey's POV)

We, as in Scarlet, Rose, Zack and I, were running on the path outside of the castle walls. When I knew that I need to get off the path I turned and started running through the trees not worrying if everyone else were following. All I could think was that Tyler was going to pay if my vision was true and he shot Trinity. The smell of smoke made me stop thinking and come to a halt. I was standing in front of the cabin that was in my vision. I ran to the door which was locked.

"Move!" I heard Zack yell and turned around to him running straight at me. I ran out of the way and he ran through the door, and I mean literally just shattered the door.

I ran in the cabin and where I knew the door that lead to the cell where Trinity was locked up. I ran down the stairs and was shocked speechless when I saw Trinity lying of the cold concert floor. Without realizing it I was crying and on my knees. I stumbled over my feet trying to get up. I stumbled over to the cell. The stupid thing was locked. I screamed and the locked shattered into tiny pieces. I ran to Trinity and she was covered in blood. I went to feel her pulse and felt nothing but dead cold skin.

"No no no no no!" I buried my head in her neck hugging her. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up. Zack was standing over me. He bent down and hugged me. He started crying just as hard as I was.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Rose said looking down at the blood covered ground.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. Its not your fault, Its all his fault. Its all Tyler's fault!" I looked back down at Trinity's lifeless body.

"Why did this have to happed to you? Your my best friend." I buried my head in her neck and whispered. "Why did you leave me?" I felt like my heart was being ripped from my chest. I cried what seemed like forever when all of a sudden I felt so light headed. I looked up and to my surprise didn't see the jail cell I was looking at a beautiful waterfall. I was in the middle of a forest. It looked like paradise. I looked around and saw Trinity standing there with her arms stretched out and smiling.

"Trinity! I thought you were dead." I said while running to her hugging her.

"Silly ill never leave you with those idiots. Specially Zack." I laughed. I looked up at Trinity.

"How come back at the jail cell in that cabin you were well, dead. I felt your pulse, it wasn't there!" As I fi just reminded her of an awful memory she looked into the distant and her smile turned into a frown. Her expression turned cold and filled with hatred. I stepped away.

"How could I forget about that. I did die." She was acting very scary if you ask me.

"Trinity you do remember Tyler killing you don't you?" She looked at me and her expression didn't change not one bit.

"Yes I remember now. I was in a cell and just found out Tyler killed both my father and mother. I was trying to get through the cell so I could kill him."

"Instead he killed you." Just saying the words made me feel sick.

"Zo I'm not dead. I'm just resting. That's all don't worry." Her expression softened a little, but I could still see anger and hatred in her eyes.

"But you had no pulse. You weren't breathing."

"Do you really think I would just let some person kill me then not get my revenge on them?"

"Well that doesn't really seem like you, but if your dead you cant really do anything about it."

"Zoey wake up. When you wake up so will I, but I wont be the same person. At least I wont be the same for a while. I want you to wake up now." She seemed very angry. Her voice was as cold as her expression. I closed my eyes hoping that what she said was true that if I wake up so will she.

Once again I felt really light headed and opened my eyes. I found myself back in the jail cell with Trinity in my arms. I looked down at Trinity waiting for her to wake up. I waited and waited when I finally was about to give up, Trinity opened her eyes and her eyes were black with bright scarlet red hints in them just like they were in my vision. She told the truth when she said that when she awoke she wouldn't be herself. She didn't even look at me or any of the others when she jumped up out of my arms and pulled her sword out. She burst into black and silver flames and ran out of the cell. We didn't hesitate to run after her. Of course we weren't going to stop her. She is probably out for blood, Tyler's blood to be more exact, for killing her.

Everything she touch when she ran turned to ash, so when she ran she left ash where she stepped. She stopped out of no where and so did we. She stood there for a long time before her flames got o out of control we couldn't even see her body anymore. Her flames exploded and vanished leaving a huge black wolf. It had pure black fur with bright blue eyes.

"Is that really Trinity?" I heard Zack say. I was asking myself the exact same question.

The huge black wolf looked over at us and met my eyes. Its started running toward us. Everyone flinched except me. Even in a different form I could still tell it was Trinity. She looked into my eyes and laid down on the ground. She looked at me and I could hear her voice in my head saying "Get on we need to hurry. You cant keep up with me in this form."

"What about the others?" I said aloud but under my breath so the others couldn't hear me.

"I just need you to come with me." I looked at her a bit longer and then decided to get on her back. I grabbed her thick fur and she got up. I didn't realize she was so big until she stood up. Lordy she is one big wolf.

"Ready?"

"Ready as ill ever be." I held on tight and turn to the others. "Seeya in a bit." When I said this Trinity started running. I had to hold on tight in order to keep myself from flying off. She was dodging tree after tree jumping over logs and bushes. She stopped ever now and then to sniff the air, but only for a second before she started running again. I looked beside me and seen only a blur. We were moving so fast everything just passed us in a blur it is so cool!

Then I seen something moving in the blur. It was a dark figure and I couldn't make out what it was. Trinity started to growl. My head started to hurt again. I started seeing more images in my head like before, but this time I seen Trinity on top of Tyler biting his shoulder. I couldn't see where I was. Then I seen I was standing away from the two fighting saying something with my hands held outward and my eyes closed. I opened my eyes and said something. I couldn't hear myself say whatever it was but as soon as I said it my vision was perfect and I could see Tyler running beside us.

Again I said something un able to hear what it was. I don't think I'm even in control of my body because when I said whatever it was Tyler flew forward and into a tree. Trinity stopped in her tracks and I jumped off her back ready for what was coming next.