Chapter 9: The Truth

Pic of Trinity's mom (Amy)

(Zack's POV)

I walked to the bathroom and changed into the clothes given to me by Trinity. When i was finished I walked to Trinity's bedroom door and knocked. I stood there for a minute and didn't hear a reply. I walked in a bit curious on why she didn't reply. I looked around the room and i didn't see her. Then i saw movement on the bed. Trinity was already asleep. She must be tired after a day like today haha. I laughed to myself and set my clothes next to the sleep bag that was already set on the floor. I slid into the sleeping bag and went to sleep.

I had a crazy dream about Trinity. She was running through the woods super fast. When i got a glimpse of her face, her eyes were glowing gold. All of a sudden she tripped and was looking up. When i seen what she was looking at i could tell she was terrified of whoever it was. Then the black figure kicked her in the stomach making her cough up blood. Then it went black. I could feel Trinity's presence, but i could only see black.

Then i woke up from i dont know what. I looked around and it felt different from where i fell asleep last night. It felt warmer and softer than the sleeping bag. I looked over and i noticed i was in Trinity's bed, WITH TRINITY! WHAT THE!!! HOW!!! WHEN!!! Then, as i was about to jump out of bed and run out of her bedroom like it never happened, I felt something hug my chest. I looked down then behind me and it was Trinity's arm! I then seen an expression on her face that suprised me. She looked like a child having a nightmare. I suddenly felt sorry for her and wanted to wake her up from her bad dream, but if i did she would kill me.

I layed there for a few minutes hoping she would remove her arm so i could jump out of the bed before she woke up. When she didn't wake up it made my nervous because at any second she could wake up. Then, as if the universe hated me, I heard a noise and then a yawn come from behind me. I looked at Trinity's face with complete terrier taking over my body. When she slightly opened her eyes and looked at me i froze instantly. Yep im so going to die.

"Good morning Zack." She said still half asleep.

Then her brain finally realized what was going on. Once again i was scared at how she was going to kill me.

"WAIT WHAT!!!!!? ZACK!!!!!" She screamed at me and removed her arm from around me and kicked my off the bed. Dang she had some serious leg power!

"OW OW OW! Im sorry i dont know how or even when i got in your bed." I was seriously in pain. I mean god she can kick!!

"YOUUU!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" She screamed at me some more and jumped out of bed. I swiftly realized that my life was in danger and ran out of the room. I was in the living room when i seen behind me Trinity's red eyes and ears and tail popped out. I then realized my ears and tail popped out to. Oh lord please dont let her mother walk in the living room.

I was hiding behind the couch. When i seen a shadow cast on the ground below me. I looked up and seen Trinty over me about to rip my head off.

"Trinity please dont kill are guest." I looked over and seen Trinty's mother step out of the kitchen. I looked up at Trinity and noticed she was no longer concerned about me, but she had a worried look on her face, and i knew why. Both of our ears and tail were revealed and her mother could see us both as clear as day, which it was morning and the sun was shining through all the windows.

"Mom?" Trinity looked like she was about to pass out.

"Yes sweetie?" Her mom eemed to not notice the ears and tail, that or she didnt care.

"Yes Trinity i know what your wondering. I can see both of your ears and tails. I knew all along your were half demon."

WAIT WHAT!! DID SHE JUST SAY HALF DEMON!!!??