Chapter 4: A New Student

Picture of Zack^

(Trinity's POV)

I woke up and screamed, and I was sweating like crazy. I hopped out of bed and took a shower hoping that would calm me down. I calmed down, but I don't know why I was so scared in the first place. I never get scared, and I DON'T run from ANYONE! So why was I in my dream? AH forget it!!! It was just a dream.

Anyhow I had to get ready for school. I threw on some jeans and a black and blue plaid button up shirt along with my black combat boots. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. That's when I realized my ears and tail. "Great when did this happen! UGH!!" I said while going to my bedroom. I grabbed my black hoodie, which was a bit loose, and threw it on.

I grabbed an apple and pulled my hood on, which covered my ears and tail, and headed out of the house. I began to walk to Zoey's house because we always walked to school together. I pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket and looked at the time it was 5:15AM. The sun wasn't up yet, and it doesn't come up until like 6, so I was walking in the darkness. I wouldn't get to Zoey's house until maybe 5:50. I walked in silence.

I finally got to Zoey's house right when the sun started to come up. Before I even knocked on the door Zoey popped out.

"Zoey? Whats up?" I asked her a little concerned.

"Trinity?" She looked at me with a blank stare, and I realized my hood fell off my head exposing my cat ears.

"Crap!" I quickly pulled my hood back on and Zoey just laughed.

"Hey did you eat?" Zoey asked me when she heard my stomach growl.

"I guess an apple won't fill me up." I smiled and laughed.

"Well come in I got some pancakes you can eat before my dad gets up and eats them all." Zoey told me. Yea, while I only have my mom, Zoey only has her dad.

"Ok but we gotta make it quick so we aren't late for school."

"Got it!" She laughed and pulled me into her house. We sat at her table in the kitchen and ate some pancakes and talked a bit until it was 6:15.

"Zoey!!!! Were going to be late!!!!" I stood up and grabbed Zoey's arm and pulled her out of the house and began to run. Zoey was always falling behind.

"Come on Trinity you know I don't have your stamina." She was breathing heavy and was bending over with her hands on her knees.

"Oh Gosh your a handful."I laughed as I bent down in front of her with my back facing her. "Get on i'll give you a piggy back ride."

"Umm are you sure you won't drop me?" She asked looking at me.

"Of course! I would never drop my best friend. Plus if we keep stopping for you to catch your breath we'll defiantly be late."

"Alright" She said while she climbed on my back. When she was on my back I stood up and began to run at full speed to school. When we got to school my ears and tail finally went away. Thank god.

Zoey jumped off my back and we headed for our separate classrooms. Yea sadly we didn't have any classes together. It was 6:45. Classes started at 7, so that just proves just how fast I can run even if I have someone on my back. I went to my locker and got my bag full of books and other stuff. Then I went to class. The classroom was empty so I took a seat in the very back in the corner by the windows, and I took out a book about a sorcerer and his friends who were in the middle of a war while the sorcerers just wanted peace, but in the end had to fight for their lives. Yea I love those kinds of books.

I was reading when I heard the bell ring and a bunch of students began to walk in the classroom and sat in their usual seats. After everyone settled down the teacher walked in.

"Good morning Mrs.Lee" The class said except for me, I still had my nose in my book.

When everyone shut up again the teacher started to speak.

"Good morning everyone. I would like to introduce a new student today." She turned away from the class and looked at the door. "You may come in now."

Then a boy walked into the classroom. I looked up from my book slightly, but still had it over my face. He has black hair and is kinda tan. Oh and get this, his eyes are freaking red! I know I shouldn't talk because come on my eyes change colors. He was wearing a red jacket and a black t-shirt under it. I have to say, he's kinda cute.

"Please introduce yourself to the class." The teacher said while the class just stared at him.

I didn't really care, so I just read my book.

"My name is Zack." The guy said. I heard people whispering around me.

"Whoa he is so cute. You think he will say yes if I ask him out?" I heard a girl say. "No way. He is too cute for you." Her friend said.

Then I heard some jocks talking about him. "Hey man you think he plays football?" Some guy said. "I don't know. Wanna ask him after class?" His friend said. "Yea."

I swear these people are idiots. I am going to laugh if that girl asks him out and he rejects her making her cry. Also if those guys ask him to play football and he says no. HA!

"Ok you can sit right over there in the front row, Zack." The teacher tells Zack.

The guy then begins to walk to the back and stops in front of me then looks at the guy sitting in front of me. "I want to sit here. Move."

My eyes go wide. Did he really just do that.

"Why do I have to move? Go sit somewhere else!" The guy yells at Zack.

"I want to sit here though. So move.'' Zack says with no expression.

Man this guy is cocky.

"NO! I will n-" The guy cut off his words and was looking at Zack. Then I looked up at the new guy and saw that his  eyes were a bright red.

"Fine i'll move! Freak!" The guy shouted. The teacher just watched with wide eyes. Not doing a think about the situation. You'd think the teacher would do something when a student started yelling at another student.

The guy got out of his seat quickly and walked to the front seat while Zack sat in front of me. For a second I thought Zack looked at me before sitting down. I don't know. What happened with his eyes though? They looked like they were glowing... I might have been imagining it.

*************************

Done... Yup... 

Don't forget to vote and comment! :)