Chapter 11: The Adventure Begins

Trinity's sword^

(Zack's POV)

Zoey's scent was all over the tree, but there was no sign of her. I couldn't smell any other scent except for Zoey's. I could tell Trinity was seriously thinking about something. I also knew she was mad. Who wouldn't be mad when their best friend was taken away from them.

"This is not happening!" I heard Trinity yell. I looked over to her when she yelled. She was on one of the branches of the tree. All of a sudden i seen all of her muscles went weak and she was falling. I ran up beneath her and caught her before she hit the ground. I knew it would be a waste of time if we stayed here, so i took Trinity back home.

We were back at home and of course Trintiy's mother asked about everything that just happened. I told her about Zoey being taken and Trinity running towards Zoey's scent and came to a huge tree in the middle of a miles long field. When i mentioned the tree and field her eyes went wide.

"That tree is the gate way to another world. I knew this would happen one day, but was hoping she would at least have unlocked her powers and know how to control them. Well i guess theres no helping it now." I was completely confused until Amy walked to a blank wall. She stood there and turned and looked at me with a smile. She turned back around to the wall and she did something and suddeny the wall opened to a hidden wardrobe in the wall. She opened the doors and took something out that was in a black cloth. She came back and sat next to me and Trinity who was still passed out in my arms.

"This was her fathers." She smiled at the mention of Trintiy's father. She looked down at the cloth and pulled something out. She pulled a sword out of the cloth. It was in a black sheath. She then pulled the blade out of the sheath. To me it looked awesome, but what do i know, nothing of course.

"Her father died protecting her. He fought till his last breath, and before he died he told me to give thid to Trinity when she turned 16." She put the blade back in place in its sheath and cloth. Amy grabed the cloth by a rope that was attached to it. She said something under her breath when Trintiy woke up. She still was thinking about Zoey becasue the first thing she did was get off of me and walk to the door.

"Stop right there little lady." Trinity turned around and and stared daggers at her mother. To be honest, right now, Trinity was scaring the shit out of me.

Amy smiled at her daughter before tossing the sword to her. Trinity looked to the sword and back to her mother in confusion

"You won't be able to get Zoey back with out it." I could tell her mother was sad. She was practialy saying goodbye to her own daughter and sending her off to war.

Trinity nodded and thanked her mother and gave her a big hug before turning around to me putting the sword on her back.

"You coming?" I was kinda shocked at the request.

"Hell yeah!" This is going to be fun! I cant wait haha.

''Wait how are we going to pass to the other world?" I asked Amy.

"Trinity can figure it out. Now off you two go. Take this. Its holds one hundred thousand dollars in it, which can get you plenty over there that can last you a lifetime." She handed me a samll bag. Im guessing this is what we will get our food from, and a place to stay haha, well i hope so anyhow.

I thanked Amy and Trinity and I left the house with only the clothes on out backs, a sword, and some money. We ran at full speed all the way to the big tree. When we got there Trinity looked at her sword and back to the tree. She was trying to figure out how to cross over to the other world. She suddenly pulled my by my arm to the tree. Within a second we were at the top of the tree. She pointed to looked like no where, but if you look closer you could see an invisible portal that was so small it would be impossible to find without extra help from some extra abilities. We jumped into the portal without any hesitation. Then it went black.