Chapter 22: Why protect a murderer!?

Pic of the witch^

(Trinity's POV)

I am super shocked at what just happened. I mean I just turned into a wolf being a half cat demon. Seriously what's that all about. How can this even be possible. Is there a book on Half demons? If there is I really need to read it. Well if my parents weren't dead I could possibly ask them, but nooo Tyler had to go and kill them. Oh speaking of Tyler aren't I chasing him right now with Zoey on my back. I almost forgot about that. Wait how could I forget something like that as I'm doing it. Yep that's it I finally lost it.

I heard Zoey say something under her breath. As soon as she did Tyler flung forward and hit a tree. She said something again and jumped off my back making me stop in my tracks.

Its weird how someone can kill me and then think they can get away with it. Tyler stood up and within seconds he changed. He grew horns and had fangs. His eyes changed to dark red that reminded me of dried blood. It didn't look good. His hair even changed to white. His skin was pale. It was like he was a totally different person. He looked much older than what he did before.

"This is my true form. I can change my appearance by taking other beings body's and using them as my own shield. I used that boy to get to you Trinity. True he was a only child when I took his body, but I didn't care haha." This guy is truly evil. Everything about him is evil. He killed my parents after he killed a child!

I growled and ran at him. Still in my wolf form I bit his shoulder. He threw me back forcing me to let go. I landed on my feet and ran straight after him again. He jumped up and landed on my back. He squeezed my sides only jumping back off of me when he heard a few cracks. He probably just broke some bones great! I wasn't going to let some broken bones stop me though. I ran full speed biting his shoulder and ran him through a few trees breaking them in the process. Then Tyler grabbed my jaw and yanked it open making me drop him to the ground. He snatched my foot and threw me against a huge log shattering it.

When I tried to get up he stomped on my throat. He started kicking me in my stomach over and over. Out of no where I burst into flames and was back in my human form. Not in control of my body, I grabbed my sword and ran to Tyler and cut through his side. He jumped back away from me. I ran towards him my flames growing wilder every second.

(Zoey's POC)

I watched Trinity and Tyler fighting finally gaining control over my body. I don't know what happened or what I said to make Tyler fly into that tree like that, or how I practically flew off Trinity's back like that.

I watched as Tyler and Trinity tried to kill each other. Then I heard footsteps come behind me. I turned around and see Zack and the other to girls that we just met. Why do they keep following us when we just met? I looked at Zack who began to run to Trinity. I stopped him by getting in his way.

"What are you doing? She needs help!" Zack yelled at me changing into a wolf. His huge wolf form knocked me off my feet and out of his way. He didn't hurt me just a shove. I just don't think Trinity would like it if he got hurt. I could tell Zack likes Trinity and it probably pissed him off that Tyler tried to kill her.

I watched as Zack went up to Tyler who's arm was in Trinity's mouth who was once again in her wolf form still the flames around her. That's strange when Trinity changes to her well cat or wolf form her flames go away, but she's in her wolf form and the flames are still surrounding her. Zack went up to Tyler and bit his other arm. They both ran him through trees and stopped after Tyler's body went limp. They both dropped him on the ground and changed back to their human forms. Trinity smiled and took her sword from the sheath on her back and walked up to Tyler slowly. When she got close to him she was about to drive her sword through his chest. Her sword almost hit him when a flash of light shone from under the tip of her sword and sent her flying in the opposite direction. Zack ran to Trinity.

"Trinity! Are you alright?" Zack practically yelled.

"Yea I'm fine stop yelling." Zack help Trinity to her feet.

"I walked over to Tyler's body. He was still breath. I slowly stretched out my hand near his body and the tip of my figure was shocked and I stumbled back a little.

"I thought that might be it."

"What is it Zoey?" Trinity asked me.

"Its defiantly a witches doing. Its a spell that protects whatever is inside it. I never really have seen one before, but its really powerful. Whoever it is really wants to protect him. I also have never heard of magic like this being able to between a long distance." I narrowed my eyes and became aware of everything and everyone around me.

"What are you saying Zo?" Trinity asked.

"I'm saying the witch is here. Here in the woods with us. Spying on us as we speak." I lowered me voice. Trinity then looked up and as if she just noticed the presence she started running forward. She was out of sight for like 10 seconds before she came running back dragging a girl behind her by her arm. She had a pissed off look. I know why to. She just realized that someone was in her presence and she didn't even no it. That would defiantly be something that would make her mad.

"I found her. " She didn't look much younger or older than us. She was a little taller than Trinity though.

"Ok now redo your stupid spell or ill rip your head off!" She looked at trinity and then to Tyler.

"I will never do such a thing as let you kill him!" Trinity's jaw dropped and she went wide eyed as everyone else did including myself.

"Are you kidding me? He tried to kill me already! He killed my mother and father. Heck he actually did kill me, and if I wasn't a half demon id be dead!" Trinity yelled.

"I don't care what he did to you or you family! I will not let you kill him!" She snapped her fingers and both her and Tyler disappeared.