❄️The Question?❄️

Bentley's P.O.V

What...was happening? Why the hell can't I breathe!?!? My tired eyes immediately flew open my wild eyes anxiously bounced around the dark room. Attempting to sit up in the king sized bed I quickly found the source of my breathing problem. Laying quite comfortably directly on me was a fast asleep Ava-Marie. I easily got distracted by how beautiful she looked wrapped around my naked torso. The soft glow of the city lights that leaked into the dark room created a warm glow against her silky Chocolate skin. Her wild curly hair fanned out in all different direction some tendrils fell onto her heart shaped face. Her swollen tummy poked out against the confines of the plane black t-shirt she wore. Slightly snapping out of my trance like state due to my lungs burning caused by their desperate need of oxygen I gently rolled over hoping that she'll simply roll off onto her side of the bed. Lets just say my original plan didn't work seeing that Ava was rapped around my torso like a Koala.

After several failed attempts I decided to wake my sleeping beauty. "Baby." I whispered while gently stroking her thick black curls. "Baby." I said a bit more desperate when she readjusted herself back into the same position I was trying to get her out of which crushed both my lungs and chest. "Ava!" I wheezed some seconds away from becoming light headed. "Mhh." She mumbled. "I can't breathe." I wheezed out. Which caused her to shoot up while looking at me worry contorting her perfect features. What's funny is that although I said I couldn't breathe she never got off of me now she just sat straddling my waist. Which finally allowed the free flow of air in and out of my desperate lungs. "I'm good now. You could go back to sleep baby I'm sorry for waking you." I apologized looking up at her beautiful brown eyes while my fingers gently stroked the skin the ridiculously short pants she wore left uncovered. "I can't I took almost three hours to finally fall asleep. I'm okay though I slept most of the day." She said calmly before she attempted to climb off of me. My hands quickly shot out to her hips holding her in place.

"Aren't you tired you worked all day you should get at least some rest." She mumbled concern hanging from her words. It is true though I did work for the majority of the day and I must admit at first the idea of setting up a nursery sounded easy. I insisted that I would do everything myself. Let's just say it sounded easier than it really is. "I'm fine. You look beautiful baby." I rasped my voice thickly coated with emotion which I could easily identify as love. Any time I looked at Ava I felt it;triggered by the simplest things she did. From the way she talked, the way she walked, to the way her smile lights up her entire face setting a fire deep within her mocha brown eyes for the simplest things in life. "I literally just woke up Bentley that's not possible." She grumbled poking my bare chest with her polished index finger. I'm glad that she got over the whole weight gain 'I'm fat' 'you don't love me' stage. Though I did literally have to fuck the idea out of that sexy head of hers. "You don't need to do anything to be beautiful Ava you're naturally beautiful in any state." I said lightly massaging her widened hips.

Gently moving my hands my finger tips lightly grazed over her baby bump. "Don't even dare. You always wake her you don't have to deal with the constant kicking of feet Bentley." She whisper yelled. The only thing I could do was smile, "That's true plus we need to talk about something." I said becoming serious. "Which is?" She asked puzzled by my change of mood. "Tomorrow we're going to look at houses I don't think...,""Great I hate this apartment anyways." She said cutting me off before I could finish my sentence. This was news to me though choosing not to push the topic any further I just took that moment to admire the girl I fell hopelessly in love with. "I love you Bentley." She said the exact words that were dancing around my mind.

"I love you Ava- Marie." I said before she captured my lips with hers. Her soft plump lips tenderly moved against mine creating a slow tempo my lips quickly followed. Allowing her to take full control I wanted to see how far she would take this. Although my body already reacted to her warm body sat on my crotch. Drawing her lips from mine she just stared into my eyes. "Could you promise me something?" She asked me which caused me to instantly answer her. "Anything baby." I said eagerly. There was nothing that I wouldn't do to make Ava happy or to see her smile. She was my world and our child and feature children are my universe. I can't survive without either. "Promise me that no matter what we'd be completely honest with each. No secrets." She said her medium length midnight black hair falling around both her and my face as she lent over me. "What if the secret I'm keeping from you is only to protect you?" I asked my heart going into overdrive. Did she know? God I hope not!