❄️Explaination❄️

Bentley's P.O.V

"What did you say?!?" Ryan screeched. "I know I fucked up." I said exasperatedly. Honestly I don't know what came over me normally when I'm stressed I lash out but I never thought I would lash out at Ava. Although what she said did hurt my feelings I shouldn't have allowed my other problems to affect the way I handled the situation. "You are in some deep shit." Ky stated the obvious.

"What about the Candy situation?" Jake asked instantly causing my migraine to return from earlier. "We aren't sure yet...maybe." I answered shortly. I feel as though my entire world is slowly crumbling around me and there's nothing I could do but stand by and watch it all fall.  "I think you should tell Ava." Kevin finally spoke and now I wished he didn't. All four eyes automatically where fixed on me to see what my reaction would be to Kevin's statement. Honestly I didn't have enough energy to have a reaction to what he said.

"Just about the flowers thing you could wait out the Candy situation until you're sure." He explained.
"I think it's a good idea but it's up to you. If you feel comfortable enough to tell her about it. If you're ready." Ryan said comfortingly. "Because if you don't soon Ava may break up with you." ky said. Causing all three of them to turn to him wide eyed. I don't see why they got mad at him he was simply telling the truth. The ugly truth which we all knew but none of us were brave enough to say out loud except my brainless friend ky.

She most likely will leave me if I don't explain myself because truth is I am already going to loose one woman I loved I can't handle loosing the two of them. Silently looking around I was surrounded by four people who I've know most of my life. We understand each other, we stick together no matter what, through good times and bad times they were the brothers I never had.

"Okay." I said before leaving the room. My mind racing only negative thoughts bouncing around making me feel like the room was becoming smaller by the second. Eyes burning and a huge lump forming in my throat I quickly walked into my room locking the door. I needed this, it was the first time in two days I would be alone away from everything and everybody. My back pressed against the wall, head bent and eyes tightly shut fighting desperately not to give way to tears.

But I lost the battle after a minute or two.

❄️💔❄️

Ava's P.O.V

"I am a lot of things and childish isn't one of them... right?" I asked while looking over at Stacey who was busy stuffing her face with chips while looking at television.
"Did you even hear anything I just said Stacey?" I asked frustrated. "Ava you do know I love you right but hunnie I'm kinda trying to look at a show here." She said without taking her eyes off the screen. "I know but just listen for a bit please I need to get this off my chest." I said desperately.

"Ava I listened to this exact speech of yours more than ten times tonight you don't need to get that off your chest anymore just call him already." She said not her eyes remaking glued to the screen. Giving up I waked into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. Before I could grab the bread the door bell rang sighing I left the kitchen and went to open the door. "Hey...," Bentley said somewhat unsure. To tell the truth I didn't expect him to be at the door after his mini explosion earlier today and all.

"Hi." I answered the confusion clear in my voice and no doubt written on my face also. "We need to talk but not here so could you change I'll wait for you in the van." He said.  "Please." He quickly added smiling softly at me. "Okay." I said before closing the door and going to my room. After taking a quick shower I quickly put on my long sleeved grey Nike sweater and black jeans with black combat boots. After pulling my hair in a tight high bun I ran downstairs to an empty house... "huh?" I said confused.