❄️Heartbeat❄️

Bentley's P.O.V

"What did you do Ava this morning?" Stacey asked while eating pop corn. For some weird reason Ryan,Ky,Kevin,Jake and Stacey showed up at my house today after school. "Nothing." I sighed while turning away from the TV, all eyes were on me. "She's been acting..." Stacey drawled out. "Weird." I finished her sentence easily. "Yeah." She said concern evident in her voice. "Yeah I know she blew up on me today like three times. One minute she's angry the next minute she's crying." I said putting my can of beer down. "Ha, you've always been attracted to the crazy ones." Ky said with a huge smile on his face.

"She's stressed her mom went to Africa she doesn't know when she's coming back maybe in a year or something." Stacey informed me. I knew nothing about her mom leaving. "Skittles,""If you call me that one more time Ryan I swear I'll cut your balls off and stuff it down your throat." Stacey said venom dripping from every word. "Okay okay I'm sorry rainbow fairy." He said before bursting out in a fit of laughter. I zoned out after the last part of his sentence I miss my mom. I know I may sound like such a pussy but I can't help it I'm a mama's boy. "I gotta go you guys could see your way out." I said before grabbing my keys and leaving my flat. Twenty minutes later I stood outside of my mother's room the sound of soft giggling could be heard behind the door.

My mother sat happily talking to both my father and his fiancé. My blood instantly boiled honestly I don't think my mother really accepts this I think the medication she's always pumped up on for pain is affecting her judgment because nothing about this shit is normal nor is it healthy. "Son!" My father greeted me excitedly. "Mickey pooh sit next to Mia." My mother ordered. I remained standing looking at my mother a blank expression taking over my features. "S.I.T!" She commanded stressing every letter she looked angry so I complied. Although it's a bit twisted that she's angry at me because I refused to sit next to her replacement. "Hi, oh my you are like a mini version of your father." Whatever her name is complimented. That was the furthest thing from a compliment in my world. "No I'm not." I said dangerously low.

"Okay we'll cut straight to business right hunnie ?" My mother said looking over at my father. This story just keeps getting messier.
"Ben your mother and I have decided that when you graduate which is in less than a month you are going to take over the business." he said his brown eyes shining with pride?

"How am I supposed to know what to do when I take over the company father?" I asked without looking up at him. "I'm going to train you son, it'd be a great way for us to bond." he said proudly the last part of his sentence caused me to laugh.

'Bond' "Isn't there like anybody else who could train me so I could bound with them?" I asked venomously. After seven years he now decides he wants to bond with me, I'd rather not. I know my answer would hurt him and that was my intention, to hurt him just like he's hurting me.

"Bentley!!" My mother screeched. "No Haile it's okay, Ben I know I've been busy for the past few years but I think if you give me one more...,""I gave a numerous last chances Brent whatever you were doing was more important than I was and I'm pretty sure it was this tramp whose young enough to be your daughter, I don't want your company." I Said my eyes glued to the glossy white floors.

"Bentley." my mother said her voice cracking which caused my head to instantly snap in her direction. She was crying, because of me. "Take the company, run it with the best of your ability. Allow your father to train you that's all, that's my dying wish." she said faintly.

"Your not dying anytime soon ma." I said hopefully. A thick silence fell over us, "Wait if I take over the company this summer what are you going to do?"I asked my father. " He's moving to Greece after he marries Mia in summer." my mother answered my question.