❄️Falling❄️

Ava's P.O.V

"Ava I bought the dye but you just have to choose the color I have red, blue, green, orange, pink." Stacey said casually which caught my attention. Seeing that she has been talking non stop since we left school this afternoon talking about God knows what the entire walk which I had easily zoned out paying more attention to the gentle breeze that brushed by.

"I choose none who said you could dye my hair?" I asked while opening the front door of my house. "You remember we called it project Ava and you fully agreed." She informed me with a devilish smirk plastered on her face. Note to self I needed to start listing when Stacey talks a bit more.       "Well... we don't have enough time to color my hair today or ever." I dragged out mumbling the last part under by breath.

"But you could choose my outfit for later." I offered quickly not wanting to  listen to one of her never ending rants. "Where are you going later?" She asked looking confused. "Bentley's." I said simply. Although today was Friday he said he had something important to take care of thinking nothing of it I just agreed to come over a bit later than usual as he'd suggested.

"What time do you leave?" She asked while running up the stairs to my bedroom. "Two hours!" I shouted grabbing a bottled water from the refrigerator before walking to my room quite slowly mentally preparing myself for the next two hours of torture that laid before me.

🌸

Two hours later after five outfit changes, two arguments and a few broken nails I stood before my full length mirror assessing my outfit. Black jeans with a rip on the knee, a plain black top covered by a black leather jacket with matching black heals. My once curly shoulder length hair now straight and reached a few inches below my shoulder. No makeup though it caused an argument.

"You don't think the heals are a bit much I'm just going over to his house to do a literature project. A project you should start doing soon." I scolded glaring at her purple headed reflection in the mirror. " Yeah yeah you could put on the black ankle boots if it's more project friendly." She said mockingly rolling her emerald orbs.

Within twenty minutes Stacey left to go home and Bentley pulled up.
"Good night." I greeted while sliding into the passenger seat. Good grief these pants where hella tight which in turn was why Stacey forced me into them. "Hey baby how was your day?"he asked  pulling off. I may sound like a bad friend or whatever I am to Bentley, but I only just realized that he didn't attend school today.

"It was pretty boring." I replied with a shrug answering truthfully. After a while a comfortable silence fell over us while Bentley sped down the high way in whatever brand sports car this was. Looking out the window the night sky glowed as dancing lights of all colors decorated its surroundings making the twinkling stars look dull and boring amidst the neon colored artificial lighting.

The streets were littered with people of all ages who all wore excited expressions as they made their way to and from the attractions that laid behind the fence. "Bentley I think you took the wrong exit on the high way." I said a bit concerned. Laughing softly he pulled into the car park shutting off the car then turning to look at a very puzzled me. "No Ava I didn't we are going to have a night out. Without any reading." He said before climbing out of the car.

Following Bentley I got out the car before he could get to open my door much to his dismay. Grabbing my hand we walked over to the entrance, paying for tickets before walking into the crowd of patrons who were already enjoying the carnival.

🌸

After riding all the rides there was only one left the ferris wheel which I wouldn't have mind leaving without riding. I hate heights the thought alone caused my heart rate to accelerate yet here I am less than five minutes later sitting fifty feet above the ground.The wind gently kissing my caramel skin the lights and people looking so tiny on the ground only adding to my panic.