❄️Out❄️

Ava's P.O.V

"What's your mother's full name?" Bentley asked for the hundredth time. "You asked me that already." I said irritated before climbing out of the bed and walking out of the bedroom. "Ava you have to answer all the questions it's just a test to see how much you remember." He pushed. "I remember everything and I don't need to do that dumb test everyday it was just once. Now could you find something else to do that doesn't involve irritating me?" I asked turning towards a shirtless Bentley. "Why are you so stubborn?" He asked walking towards me trapping me between the kitchen counter and his defined chest.

"I'm not stubborn." I said firmly looking up at him. "Mhh." He hummed before lightly kissing my lips. "I love you baby." He whispered before lifting me and placing me on the counter. "I...," my sentence was cut off by his phone ringing. "I gotta take that." He said before kissing me and disappearing. I was discharged from the hospital a week ago. We all officially graduated three days ago and ever since I've been bored out of my mind. Bentley started working. Ryan and Jake were forced also to work at their family's companies. Ky well he has to stay with his grandmother. And Stacey has a summer job at a clothes store in the mall.

Which leaves me alone when they all go to work except when Ky visits. Don't worry I keep myself busy although I must admit that I hate this apartment Bentley forced me to move into with him. "Ava." Bentley said snapping me out of my rant. "Yes?" I asked. I didn't need him to speak because I knew the exact words which were going to come out of his mouth. The words often spoken usually left me in this huge dull apartment alone. "Something came up at the office. I won't be gone long I promise." He said before kissing my forehead. "Okay." I answered partially unfazed.

"If anything happens the keys for the Range Rover is on the fridge." He said before leaving. In order to kill time I decided to look at a movie. Two movies and four episodes of Devious Maids later I just sat there bored. A knock on the door caught my attention. "Who is it?" I asked while walking towards the door just in case it was a masked murder.I really need to stop looking at horrors when I'm home alone. "It's Ky." He said before laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked opening the door."Why do you sound scared?" He asked between fits of laughter. "I was not scarred. Where's your grandma?" I asked trying to change the topic. "I left her with my brother. What I came to tell you was that Gia had her baby earlier today, do you want to visit?" He asked. Funny thing is the last time I saw Gia was actually the day of my 'accident' we'll stick to calling it that.

"Yeah just let me get changed." I said before running to the bedroom. Gia kinda went M.I.A (missing in action) for a bit but I understand that she's been going through some stuff. That's what Ky told me I am not too sure how true that really is. I decided to put on a simple jeans and Hollister sweater with black Chuck Taylor's. I pulled my now straight hair into a neat pony tail before leaving the closet. "Okay I'm ready." I said on entering the entertaining room. "Could you drive?" Ky asked lazily. "Yeah no problem." I said grabbing the keys before leaving the loft.

"Bentley gave you the keys for this?" Ky asked shocked. "Yeah so what?" I asked confused as to why we are just standing in the garage staring at the car instead of getting in it. "It's just that this was one of the cars his father actually gave him for something good. An accomplishment instead of an 'I'm sorry present' It means a lot to him." He informed me still looking at the car. "Oh." Was all I said. "Ky could we get in the car now?" I asked fed up of him just looking at the car. Although I have to admit that it was quite the looker from its glossy black paint with matching all black rims. "Oh yeah sorry." He said before climbing in.

❄️
"Is it a girl or a boy?" Ky asked confused while looking at the ball of love that laid before us behind the glass window. "She is in pink Ky. It's a girl, a beautiful girl at that." I cooed. "No Ava Gia's baby is U.G.L.Y." He said bored turning away from the window. "I have something to confess." He said exasperatedly. "What's that? Ky if she's yours we won't judge you a baby is a symbol of love between two...""Ava she's not mine!" He said frustrated I'm guessing from my rambling. "Then what do you have to confess?" I asked. "I...,"