❄️I Need You❄️

Bentley's P.O.V

"And what does that have to do with me?" I asked frustrated. " I am not going to have an abortion you know that Christians don't believe in that." She grumbled fake innocence shining in her hazel eyes. "Candy I do speak English but I don't think you're understanding what I'm telling you so I'm going to break it down simply for you okay?" I said with a loud sigh.

I am tired of all the shit I have going on in my life as though my father wasn't enough for one day Candy decides to act up too. "(1) We don't know if I'm the father, (2) There is no more us there's just you and me, (3) Most importantly I never said that you should get an abortion but even if I am the father we are never getting back together I have a girlfriend and lastly you claim to be a Christian if you lived by any of the rules in the Bible you wouldn't be in this situation now." I finished my little speech and at this exact moment I don't know how I ever put up with somebody like Candy for so long.

"Bentley you ruined my life! You and I both know that this baby is yours and since you seem to love that black bitch so much I'm going to make her life a living hell!" she screamed. And the crazy is back in full force, silently I got up and walked out of her house. All I needed and wanted desperately was peace and it seems that lately I never get what I want.

Parking my car I entered my house and walked towards the kitchen. The loud laughter of Barbra and another female voice echoed throughout the entire first floor.
Barbara's smile lit up her entire face causing her chubby cheeks to turn a bright red. Her stone grey eyes seemed to twinkle. She was truly happy. That shouldn't bother me, but it did, not because she was happy but because of who she was happy with.

Clearing my throat their heads snapped in my direction to where I was standing in the doorway of the kitchen. "You must be Bentley." She stated cheerily standing from where she was sitting in the kitchen walking over opening her arms for a hug. I wasn't dumb I knew exactly who this bimbo was. Blond hair, blue eyes, she had the height and features of a model. My father had a type and this woman standing before me fit it perfectly.
I use the word 'woman' loosely seeing that she looked as young as myself.

"Your father and I were waiting for you but I think I could introduce myself. My name is Keri and I'm..." she kept talking but I zoned out after her name. The huge engagement ring on her left hand being all the evidence I needed to know who she was and what she was doing here. My father told me about this shitty wedding no less than twenty four hours before and now she was standing in my house. I thought he would've at least given me time to digest the idea.
I guess not.

"I...iiii ... really have to go." I stuttered before quickly leaving the house and speeding off in my car. Where was I going? Where the only person that could comfort me was. After driving the thirty minute drive I pulled up to Richwood Memorial. Following the root I knew oh so well to room 296. I entered without hesitation. "You look horrible Mickey." She muttered and if she did have a smile on her face it was no longer there because of me. "Oh I didn't get any time to put on make up before I left the house." I said sarcastically while plopping down on the chair next to her bed.
"Come here." She crooned shifting making room for me on her bed.

Walking over I climbed into bed and was enveloped in a comforting hug while she repeatedly kissed me while whispering sweet nothings into my ear. "You can't leave me ma I need you." I croaked breaking what felt like hours of silence. My voice cracking while tears rapidly raced down my face. "Mickey,"" If you go then I'll have nobody and no reason to live." I confessed truthfully. There wasn't a day that went by that I wished it was my father who was in this situation instead of her. "You know that's not true. You said you loved Ava. Am I wrong?" She asked. " I do love her." I mumbled without a trace of doubt. "What happened baby?" She asked looking into my clouded eyes worry shining bright in her dim blue ones.