❄️I Love You❄️

Bentley's P.O.V

Rolling over my face came into contact with something that tickled my face lazily opening my eyes I was thick curly hair laid before me. She looked peaceful, angelic almost with the morning sun making her honey brown skin seem as though it was glowing.

After leaving the hospital yesterday Ava decided to sleep at my house seeing that it was closer.
Not really, but she seemed to believe me I just wanted her to be exactly where she is right now. At my side.

"You know it's rude to stare at people." She grumbled before turning so her back was now facing me. " It's not rude if I was admiring you." I defended myself weakly. Climbing out of bed I walked over to my bathroom after doing my morning routine I walked back into my room. "Babe you need to get up you already skipped school." I said while walking over to her sleeping form.

" That was the point Bentley I skipped school to sleep but I'm guessing your not going to leave me alone." She said before sitting up. "Nope I wasn't there's everything you need in the bathroom I'll wait for you in the kitchen." I said while walking over to the door. "Oh and babe you look cute with bed hair." I said winking at her before walking out of the door. I had to leave my bedroom before I did something I would've surely enjoyed but soon regretted if you know what I mean. "Good morning." I greeted walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning." Barbra an Carl replied in sync with each other. "Where's Ava?" Barbra asked. "Most likely sleeping." I said while sitting down at the island. "Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes master Bentley." Carl informed me to which I just nodded my head. "Mickey." Barbara said causing my head to snap in her direction. "Don't call me that." I said my voice void of any emotion. When really by just hearing someone call me that I instantly had a flash back to when I was little. When my house was a home. I had a real family we were all happy and my mother was healthy.

"Sorry." she sighed a pained expression flashing across her face. Barbra likes to think of herself as my mother. I do love Barbara as a mother but I don't need a replacement. People in this house, especially my father seem to act as though my mother is already dead.
"Your father is coming home today he made reservations at a restaurant for eight." she informed me dryly before leaving the room. Looking at her walk out the kitchen she looked hurt, resting my head on the island I was tired. I keep hurting people I love, I don't mean it like that its just that...

"She's just a little hurt just give her sometime she'll understand we all understand Ben." Carl said while chopping chives. "Yeah." I said agreeing to what he said halfheartedly. Half an hour after, Carl finished cooking and Ava finally came down stairs. After eating we just sat around watching television. "I have something to ask you." I said while looking at her concentrate on the television.

"Shoot." She said turning away from the tv giving all her attention to me. " So tomorrow is the last day of school and for the spring break the guys and I are going to my lake house out of state and I was wondering if you'd join us?" I asked preying she'll say yes. "Yeah... I'd love too but i would have to ask my mom." She said before turning back to the television.

🌹

I spent most of the day with Ava which felt awesome. I now stood in my mirror struggling to tie by bowtie for my suite. Giving up I decided that I would just ask Barbra to do it. Pausing I couldn't help but to admire my life reflection. My normally messy hair was now neatly combed with a part on the right side of my head. My 6'1 frame was adorned in a all black Armani suit with a white shirt and black bowtie, black matching Armani shoes covered my feet.

Walking downstairs I looked at my phone to see that it was 8:15pm. Good I thought, I wasn't going to be early I usually make him wait. "You look handsome come let me tie your bowtie for you hunnie you have to leave now you're late." Barbra said while quickly tying my tie. "I'm sorry about earlier I didn't mean to come across harsh." I apologized looking down at her 5'4 frame. "Its okay baby I know your hurting." She said kissing me on my cheek. "Now rules; be nice, respectful, no smart comments, and when, if he gives you any bad news calmly walk away don't blow up in public. Got it?" She said quickly correcting her mistake.