❄️I'm Ready❄️

****WARNING!!*****
Contains slight sexual content.

Bentley's P.O.V

Walking into the kitchen the scene before me looked like something a skilled artiest had delicately painted. The early morning sun casted a peaceful glow throughout the room standing with her back towards me her curly hair laid messily resting on the exposed skin of her shoulders. Her honey brown complexion seemed to glow in the morning sun. She was in her own world. Oblivious to the fact that I stood here admiring her perfection. Hands busily working to make a sandwich while she hummed the tune of what I'm guessing is her favorite song.

Walking over wrapping my arms around her slim waist gently kissing her on her shoulders slowly making my way up to her neck. "Candy came earlier, she said to call her it's important." She stated calmly. I automatically stiffened simply by Ava mentioning her name. She seemed calm. So I'm guessing she wasn't angry about Candy showing up and last night anymore?

"Could you not touch me please Bentley." She grumbled roughly walking out of my embrace. I guess I was wrong she is still angry about last night. The thing is it took everything in me last night not to go all the way. "Ava I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I said slowly walking towards her but chose to stop seeing that she had a knife in her hand. I was just taking precaution. "Well you did." She said in a soft voice. "I know baby but if we did do anything last night we would have just simply fucked. I wasn't in...in a good place last night. I really don't want to just fuck Ava." I said standing directly in front of her causing her to look up at me.

"Huh?" She said a bit confused. Taking the knife out of her hand before explaining, "I don't want you to regret your first time you have to be one hundred percent sure that you are ready baby and I want you to know that I'm willing to wait until you're sure I love you and we'll take that step in due time." I crooned pressing a kiss to her cheek. "And what if I said that I'm ready?" She questioned looking up at me innocently her bottom lip now tucked between her teeth. This girl will be the death of me she looked fucking sexy right now.

"Ava you're not making this very easy for me." I said stepping away from her while trying not to think dirty thoughts. "What are you doing?" I whisper yelled even though I knew there was nobody else in the house except us. "I'm taking off my shirt Bentley. You have a problem with that?" She asked innocently. With a inaudible thud her plain white t-shirt now laid on the kitchen floor leaving her in nothing but shorts and the flimsy material of her bra that covered her full breast.

"Fuck Ava!" I said lowly taking in a quick breath. The pressure caused by the restriction of my jeans against my hardened member didn't help this situation at all. "I'm grateful that your willing to wait." She said lowly closing the space I'd put between us in an attempt to control myself and the growing need that blossomed within me. "Ava." I breathed out taking two steps back ripping my eyes off her body to my hands which trembled with the overwhelming need to have contact with her exposed flesh. "Baby we really shouldn't. Not here and not now." I stated my voice raw with emotion, emotions I refused to act upon.

"I feel dumb. Are you not attracted to me? Am I not sexy enough for you? I'm trying here or are you bored already?" She asked her eyes becoming glassy. It wasn't a secret that Ava is really smart but by that statement it seems she isn't that smart. Could she not see the effect she had on me maybe I needed a sign that read ' horney as fuck' over my head to make it clear for her. Frustrated I walked over to my now crying girlfriend and at that moment I decided I was going to make her know that I wanted her more than anything in the world.

Walking over causing her to be trapped between me and the kitchen counter I looked down at her tear stained face. Not knowing what to say I did the only thing that made sense. Truth be told I knew that if I tried to convince Ava about how sexy she was it will just make the sexual tension between us worst. And as it is now it is already too much to handle my self control is quickly diminishing by the second and I really didn't want her first time to be on top of her mother's kitchen counter. Deciding not to hold back I kissed her. Hard. This kiss was like none we had ever shared every emotion that we were feeling at that precise moment was put into that kiss. Rough, is really the only word to describe it. Frustration, need and love radiated our bodies as our tongues fought for dominance.