❄️Decisions❄️

Ava's P.O.V

I laid in the still darkness. Sleep seemed to be evading me my eyes bright, fixed on an empty space covered in thick darkness. My body wrapped up in the tight embrace of my blanket which shielded me from the brutal chill the midnight breeze brought. It was obvious I wasn't going to be getting any sleep just as the numerous nights before. With a huff I climbed out of bed the cold quickly embracing my warm body. I threw on some sweats and left my room. It's been three days since I've seen Bentley honestly I think he's avoiding me.

Who wouldn't. He pored out his heart and soul to me and I still said nothing. It's not that I didn't want to say anything but I didn't know what to say .What was I supposed to say to him? I wasn't going to make a life changing decision abruptly.
So I did what I always do when I'm face with problems.
I ran.
Not literally of course but never the less we left the house early cutting our little get away short. I was having an internal war and if I don't talk to somebody soon I'm pretty sure I'll go crazy. Of course I can't talk to my mom about this for three reasons: 1. Being- how does one ask their mother if she thinks her eighteen year old daughter should get pregnant? 2. I wouldn't even know how to start the conversation. and 3. She wasn't home, she left I'm guessing the same day I left with Bentley to where ever doctors without lives voluntarily go to . So I was left alone with my thoughts, at first I saw it as  a good thing  but now I feel... lost.

Part of me wants too, why? There's a lot of answers to that question honestly. I love kids, Bentley will make a great dad, our babies will be adorable, Bentley will be truly happy. Then the other half of me, which most likely will be my logical side of my brain that's not affected by my heart  is screaming that the entire idea of having a baby this young is crazy. I had a plan, it was all figured out. After high school I'll go to college , study law, graduate then everything else will fall into place I guess. Having a baby will throw that off, most likely pushing it back by months maybe years. With a sigh I took up my phone dialing the cab company. After giving the required information I flung myself onto the couch. I had a fifteen minute wait so I turned on the TV which was already on M.T.V. I laid there blankly staring at the tv screen nothing registered. I'm guessing for the entire fifteen minutes before my ringing phone snapped me back into reality. After talking to the cab driver who called  to inform me that he was outside, I turned back to the tv where teen mom was playing, "You've got to be kidding me." I muttered before switching it off and walking out of my house.

****
Thirty five minutes later I stood outside of my final destination's door. Glimpsing at the clock which laid on the boring white wall I cursed my stupidity. It was way past midnight. Going back to that empty depressing house wasn't an option so I did the only logical thing. I slowly opened the door which allowed some light to slither into the darkness that laid behind. I slipped my body into the half way opened door silently closing it behind me. I guess all those spy movies I use to look at kinda came in handy today.

The rhythmic sound of her beating heart softly echoed through out the room. The soft blue light from the machine she was hocked up to, whatever it was used for, casted a soft glow on her pale skin. She looked peaceful while she rested. With silent footsteps I made my way over to the chair which sat in the far corner of the room. All the while praying I don't fall flat on my face tripping on air. I've always been a klutz. I just really didn't want to wake Haille from her slumber she needed it.

✨❄️✨
I've been shifting from left to right in this disgustingly uncomfortable chair for hours on end. Shockingly though I got more sleep in this hard plastic chair than I have in the comfort of my home. Weirdly though I felt a sense of comfort which no doubt was radiating off of the sleeping Haille.
***
I sat with my face towards the dark blue skies which were slowly turning a light blue as the sun gently kissed the morning skies signaling the beginning  of a new day. "I guess I'm a celebrity I've got people sneaking into my hotel room." A gentle voice rasped sleep evident in her speech. Turning I was met with a smiling Haile. Her blue eyes seemed to be glowing with the help of the sun rays that peeked into the room. Her golden blond hair laid fanned out on the pillow her head rested upon. Even though she woke up from hours of sleep and was no doubt on some sort of medication she looked like a picture perfect model. "Sorry." I apologized sheepishly  looking down while my fingers played with each other in my lap on their own accord. "It's not a problem honey I'm actually glad I have someone to have breakfast with come here." She ordered to which I quickly obeyed.