DRAFM I: chapter 17

DRAFM chapter 17

          [12-31-2013 edited] Yaaay so now you are reading the edited chapter of DRAFM I, anyway sorry for the late update again, and gosh I think someone jinxed me because I now have a toxic/terror teacher!!! Dayum and his background was something I can never like, anyway hope you like this chapter! And yeah, Ashton was not in his character last chapter right? Don’t worry folks because everything has a reason, and that reason will be unravel now…  

     ~~~>Ashton Craig Evan’s P.O.V<~~~

     I couldn’t focus on something far too long unless it’s about Eve, and I keep on blinking my eyes out because it keeps on dilating,  it’s not a big of a deal when your eyes dilates, unless you’re a werewolf because it could change color in no time…

     What’s more bothering was my inner-wolf has relentlessly scratching to resurface, to take over my body, I can feel his desires, desire to touch Eve’s, to feel his warmth, to feel his touches, his skin, everything. I do want to savor it too but I don’t want to make Eve uncomfortable, not to mention it’s our first time hanging-out again…

     And I don’t want to screw this, not in a million years!

     My wolf was howling inside me, and it’s deafening, isn’t it enough that Eve and I are close again? And I am trying my best to gain Eve’s trust back, there’s only a small chance because of what I did to him, I am pretty much obvious that I am oblivious of my inner-wolf’s needs,

      It must be the werewolf’s nature...   

     The air was cold, but alas my body feel so hot, it’s like my blood was a fucking lava, and it feels like I am going to explode, every time he’s here, I feel this odd tingly sensation throughout my body, it feel so good though, but I can never deny the fact that I am scared…

     I mean dude, Eve’s making me feel horny and all, my pants getting pretty uncomfortable for fucking-out-loud!

     I can’t hold it no longer, the pressure that’s building inside me is unbearable, especially the building pressure in my prick, it’s so fucking hard and damn I am trying to hide this from Eve,

     I tried hiding the bulge in my pants but as soon as I touched it, it made me whimper as an image of me and Eve flashed into my head, a very obscene explicit literature image where I am having sex with him,

     I don’t want to scare him out, not to mention we are alone together and his damn scent is all over the damn place, his scent is so intoxicating, like a drugs, it makes my mouth watery and the images flashed in my head more often, making it far too hard for me to resist the urges of temptations, damn it is not like a mating season, is it?

     What time is it already? Heck, what DAY?! Damn I am itching to mark him as mine… wait mark? Crap, that sounds so fucking bad… totally fucking bad…

     My visions were getting a bit sharper too and it feels like everything was in slow motion, it’s almost as if my wolf vision. I glanced at the mirror across the room and my eyes widened, my eyes were glinting vividly and I couldn’t think rationally,