Chapter 17

well i had to right this pretty fast because you guys love to comment.

thats no problem i love your feedback, they are all so awesome and i really don't mind if you have something bad to say about the chapter because i can always make the next one heaps better!! :)

OK so you know the drill, read it, comment, fan, vote. And that will make me extra happy!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

Does he still want me now that he knows it was my entire fault that all of the woman disappeared? It was all my fault and I would understand if he didn’t love or want me anymore. I had caused him and his pack so much pain it was unforgivable.

Seth looked back into my eyes and I could see so much emotion behind them. But the main ones were pain, anger and forgiveness. HE took my face in his hands and I sobbed into them. “Don’t. It…wasn’t your fault. You didn’t cause this. The black tribe has always disliked our pack, what happen was always going to happen. It had to happen someday and it wasn’t your fault.”

“But if I had kept him with me…” a sob ripped through my body and I had to take a breath. “-Maybe the pack might have had a chance. It is all my fault.”

Seth wiped my tears away with his thumbs, the feeling sending tingles down my spine. He flicked my nose and my face scrunched up in confusion. He smiled sweetly. “I have told you, it wasn’t your fault. And I will keep saying it, even if I have to repeat twice a day for the rest of my life.” I laughed nervously. “I love you and I always will and nothing will even get between us. And if I have to say it even if I don’t mean it…” what was he going to say? “I forgive you. I love you and I forgive you.”

I bit my lip as it trembled. He loved me so much and I could see it in his eyes. He forgave me even if he didn’t believe it if I did it. “I love you too.” I whispered and then I kissed him.

I kissed him with all I had and with all the passion that had built up inside of me. I let out all my feelings, all my problems, all the tension into just one kiss. Seth kissed me back, pulling me up higher into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I wanted him closer, I needed him closer.

I moved my legs on either side of him and straddled him. Seth had one hand on the back of my neck and one on my hip. I pulled myself as close as I could get to him so only clothes were keeping us apart.

A thought flew through my head and I blushed crazy. I wanted him in every way possible. I wanted his mind, his body and spirit. We were soul mates and the only way we could stay together is if we made love.

Seth nibbled at my bottom lip asking for entrance. I moaned and opened my mouth. His tongue dove in and explored, twirling and dancing with mine. I pulled at Seth’s hair making him chuckle at my urgency. He moved away from my lips and left little hot kisses down my jaw and neck. I moved my hands down his back and he moaned. I smiled against his lips and tugged at the hem of his shirt.

And then it was off and on the floor. I pulled away and watched as my hands traced the curves of his muscles. Wow, my mate was seriously yummy! I kissed his neck, sucking on the osft spot below his ear. Seth moaned loudly and I giggled.

Seth pulled my face back up and captured my lips again. He moved his hands down past my hips so they were stroking my bare thighs. God, it felt so good. I could kiss him all day and night and wouldn’t regret a passing moment.

Seth began to trail his fingers back up again so they were making my shirt rise. I smiled and Seth helped me pull it over my head. He looked at me with such lust and love I almost melted into his arms. His eyes looked me up and down making me blush. I knew I shouldn’t be embarrassed because Seth would never leave me but I couldn’t help it.