Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Seth’s P.O.V

I can’t believe she’s my mate. She said she loved me. I can’t believe it! I am so stoked I can’t put it into words. I told her I loved her and I thought she would start crying and just leave me with the kids all alone. I had replayed it in my head so many times that when she actually said it I didn’t believe her.

I had to think what she had said over and over again so it had actually sunk into my brain and when it finally did my heart had flipped. I was so happy at her answer. She had said she loved me and then kissed me.

Oh and that kiss. Wow. That was so filled with love from both of us it was mind blowing. She had kissed me with such urgency the bond had just grew stronger. I had never felt anything like it. It was like we were bound with the strongest thing in  the world that would never break and never separate us. But I knew that the bond would fade if we didn’t mate.

And then I had given her the soul mate bracelet I had made. When she began to cry I was really confused. I thought she would jumping for joy like any woman would have but she had started to cry. But thank god to the bond we had she told me. She was so happy that I had given her something so precious and from the heart she had started to cry. Aww. My mate may be strong on the outside but she is still sensitive. She’s going to be a great alpha’s mate. I just wish my mother was here to see this. She would be so happy for us. I can imagine her stoked face and the way she would hug Hayley. And she would cry from happiness. And then if my father was alive he would be patting me on the back proudly because the prophecy was finally coming true.

And then Hayley had seen through my shield. She knew that I was hiding something from her. The mating bond. That was the worst thing that could every be made. I don’t even know a time limit was ever made for a bond. Every relationship would be rushed. It was horrible. Normal mating in werewolves was normal because they normally grew up with the wolf all their life but Hayley was only 2 days into it. She didn’t even know what my favourite colour was let alone what some of my facial expressions meant. Everything was so backwards.

We only had 8 days. Stupid bond, sometimes I just wanted to kick whoever made up that stupid rule. It had put pressure on her and it had made her really uncomfortable. Kind of like how I felt. But I knew that she didn’t regret becoming my mate, but she knew that it was going to have some consequences. So much pressure was put on her and I felt so sorry. She shouldn’t have to go through all of this so quickly. Every wolf was brought up with their mate so it wasn’t ever awkward.

I expected her reaction. The whole flipping out and everything but she got over it quickly and maturely. She didn’t let me down she just decided to sleep on it. My mate was such a perfect person. Oh, and that goodnight kiss outside of her chamber was, wow! I mean, no words could explain it. I guess it would have to be amazing, excellent, exhilarating, intoxicating, mind blowing and everything else mixed together and more. It was incredible.

And I had dreamt of her when I went to bed. I dreamt of her skin, her breath, her hair, her eyes and the fact she was now mine. No one else could have her. She was mine forever and ever and ever and nothing could ever come between us unless we don’t mate in the next 8 days. That is the only downer.

And when I woke up I had a smile on my face. Normally I was groaning because everything in my life was screwed up so much that I had to steal woman to mate. How messed up is that? But that morning was brighter that it had ever been. Food was so much more delectable and my senses had never been clearer. I could hear my mates breathing and heartbeat 5 miles away. And it was music to my ears. And the  best thing that happened that night was when she had murmured my name in her sleep. She really loved me. Yay! I am so whipped.