Epilogue

Hey people!!!!

This is the last ever upload for I Can't Live Without You...

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Thank you all for support and advice and dealing with all my little mistakes.

I love you all and hope you continue to reread this book in the future :) (probs can't get my hopes up. lol)

_______________________________________________

~Epilogue~

"Do I have to go?" I wined grabbing onto the front of his shirt to pull him closer.

Seth groaned and kissed me once more. The kiss made me lightheaded and my knees weak. I moaned when he tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth. "Yes...unfortunately." His voice was husky and the sound made me want to jump his bones again. The atmosphere was exciting in the empty hallways of the cave. My heart was beating so loudly in my ears and I had to resist the urge to touch him too much.

"Why? It's horrible that I'm not allowed to be with you tonight." I pouted and Seth rolled his eyes in pain. He really wanted me, just as much as I wanted him. His thumb pad trailed a pattern across my lips and cheek to land on my chin, tilting my head up.

"I promise that we will be together tomorrow night. You will never leave my arms after tomorrow night." He kissed me passionately again, my hands in his hair and his hands under my shirt at the small of my back. Just that amount of contact sent sparks throughout my body making me even more turned on. Stupid traditions. My body is on fire and I need him to satisfy the burning desire—the hunger for him.

"One more time, please. Your mother will never know." I hitched my leg up over his hip and he groaned as he contemplated defeat lifting me up to wrap my legs around him. Our lips moved in sync, our breathing ragged and our bodies full of ecstasy. I needed him so badly. I pulled away and kissed along his jaw making him moan. "Please."

"Mum will kill me if she finds out." I touched my forehead to his and smiled. His cheeks were flushed and I stared lovingly into his dark eyes. "You know how serious she is about traditions and all that stuff."

"I won't tell her if you won't. Besides," I said with a small giggle, "I've learnt to be quiet."

Seth chuckled and gave my lips a quick peck. "Oh really?" His hold tightened on my thighs and tingles travelled up my spine. I smiled and my nails dug into his back. I nodded and his lips captured mine again. "Then I guess its okay."

He grabbed my bottom with one of his hands and I giggled into his throat. I sucked on his sensitive spot on his neck but made sure not to make a hickey. He moaned again and I felt him getting more and more aroused. This was going to be a special and wonderful night. Moaning with defeat and pure pleasure Seth carried me into his room where he pulled off my top and climbed onto me. I looked up at him with lust filled eyes as he hesitated to smile knowing.

“My mother is going to kill me when she finds out,” he muttered huskily under his breath. My legs pulled his arousal closer to my core and I gave his lips a peck.

“Then we just have to make the most of our freedom, don’t we?” I giggled biting his jaw suggestively. God he turned me on so much.

With a low growl Seth kissed me again and my night was filled with satisfied pleasures and loving kisses.

~*~*~*~

We were all together once more. The Tribe couldn't be bigger, couldn't be stronger, and couldn’t be more united. It was almost like nothing had happened. Most of the Black Tribe had joined our pack but some had decided to leave and live as rogues on the outskirts of packs. Some were friends with other packs and decided to 'bunk' in with them. Seth didn't have any problem just as long as they didn't threaten or harm any of the newly formed Tribe.