Chapter 6

Hey dudes and dudettes, mostly dudettes because i dont thinks guys really read books or ever have. Nah i am joking, or am i :)

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

u know the drill. I need people to comment.

If  you dont comment i might just stop the story altogether.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Hayley’s P.O.V

I awoke to darkness. There was no light. I could hear a lot of heavy breathing , some snores and whimpers. I was really confused. Where was I? I could smell mustiness and dirt. Nothing like my room. My room, I made sure of it, smelt like lavender. My favourite smell and flower. I know it unusual to have lavender and your favourite flower but it was beautiful. To me at least.

Then images of yesterday flooded back into my mind. I put a hand over my mouth to smother a scream. I choked on air and my heart missed a beat. Then tears poured over. I was finally crying. Crying in the dark. I was scared and lonely and I wanted a hug. I wanted my mum. I wanted her hugs. I missed them so much and they all seemed like a dream. I wanted this to be a dream. I didn’t like where my life had ended up. I had done everything I was meant to in life. I travelled and I studied well. I got high grades and went to Uni, even if I did end up dropping out I still went. It was so unfair.

I cried harder and harder. Sobs racking through my body, one after another like massive shock waves. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t speak, I just cried and cried and cried. All I wanted to do was cry. I wanted to get all of my emotions out of my system so I could start a new day (or night) with a clear head.

I sobbed loudly pulling the blanket that was draped over me tightly. I felt a movement on the blanket behind me. I froze, silent tears falling down my face. Who was there?

“Hayley?” a voice mumbled sleepily. It was Seth. For some reason I remembered his voice.

“Aha.” I stuttered wiping away fresh tears.

I felt warm arms around me. Strong, toned arms, well sculpted with a hard muscled chest. They pulled me into a hug and I let him.

I felt comfortable with him, I wanted him to hug me. I needed a hug. I cried into his chest making him wet. It was bare and very warm and I fit into him perfectly. I sighed and tried to calm my sobbing down. Though no matter how I tried, I couldn’t calm down. I could hear some moans and groans coming from the sleeping werewolves around me. They were waking from my crying.

Seth was whispering soft, sweet nothing into my ear which in the end had calmed me down alot. I could here the gentle snores of the werewolves around me. For some reason i flt quite close to them and didn't want them to wake. Or it could have been the fact that i didn't want people surrounding me that could turn into werewolves.

I pulled away from Seth and wiped my eyes dry. I felt really embarrassed. Thank god he couldn’t see me because I would have been even more embarrassed. “Can I get some fresh air?” I whispered.

“Sure, here grab my hand I will help you through the mass of my pack. You’re lucky that I can see fairly well in the dark.” He whisper laughed back.

SHIT!! He can see in the dark, that’s not fair. He would have been able to see how bad I looked. Why am I thinking of myself like that? What should I care? I don’t have to look good for my kidnapper.

I got up and grabbed Seth grabbed my hand. We weaved through the mass, me stumbling a couple of times on the blankets and very long legs. We finally stumbled through the crack in the wall. I could smell the dead fire’s ashes and burnt wood. It smelt quite nice and not too smoky. Moonlight lit the cave giving it a glow again.