Chapter 42

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

This is really the last chapter but i will do an epilogue so you can be like AW THAT IS SOOOOO SWEET!

i love all your support and all your help. I wouldn't have been able to carry on without you guys :)

I hope you enjoy the last Chapter of I Can't Live Without You...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 42:

I tried to lift my head but everything hurt. Every one of my limbs felt heavy; I could only lift my fingers and wiggle my toes. After a few moments of being conscious I was able to open my eyes. It felt like I have been sleeping for years or only a few minutes. I took a few breaths and coughed. My lungs and throat burned, like, I have been drinking lava.

A face loomed over me and all I could manage was another painful cough. "She's finally awake," the face said. I tried to lift my head again but a hand clamped down on my forehead. "No don't sit up. Your leg's been injured and you're weak."

"Where..." I finally managed. "Wh-where am I-I?

"We're stuck in the Black Tribes cave," the man informed.

We have to get out...falling to pieces....we'll all die.

We were stuck in the cave. The whole place is falling apart. We will die if we don't get out.

"Help m-me up," I coughed trying to sit up again. I'm so weak, so in pain, so vulnerable.

"I don't think that's such a good idea," he said looking worried. "What if you hurt yourself more?"

I looked at the man trying not to glare at him. I don't care if I have to lose limbs if it meant sitting up, I am not staying in this position any longer. "Help me up. Now!"

The man licked his lips and his eyes travelled over my body. "Fine, but whatever happens, it's your fault." He grabbed behind my neck which was still tender and my back. He lifted up and I bit my tongue to stop the scream.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" the man leant me up against the wall, wincing whenever I made a noise. I let out a sigh of relief, my body aching, like I had come out of another shitty coma.

"Are you okay?"

I gritted my teeth. "Yeah, just peachy."

It was really gloomy in here. The only light came from a single fire torch on the wall. The light spread out to ever corner but the strain already hurt my eyes.

"Do you want to lie down again?"

I would have answered but my mind was elsewhere and my eyes were at the same place. "Seth," I muttered feeling my throat constrict and my heart briefly stop. He lay on the other side, his body flat on his back. I could see his chest rising and falling and that made me feel better but I was still frightened for him.

Cain had hit him over the head with a rock; I needed to know that he has no permanent damage. "Is he okay?" my voice hitched and I had to choke down a sob. My whole strength and attitude had fallen ever since I went to the hospital. Everything seemed to be screwed up. I guess the baby hormones could have been a huge effect but I guess I was really changed for good. Seth had uncovered the sensitive and shy side of me, but I didn't exactly miss the bad-ass side I once had. I guess I would maybe sometimes but this was for the better.

Seth was too important for me to leave, to ignore, to disregard. He was there, a soul mate, the whole reason I was alive, and now that I have him I was never going to let him go. The sensitive side of me was telling me to go to him and cry until my very being leaks out. But my bad-ass side screamed for me to go to him and slap him awake. He needed to be awake, Seth needed to be okay or I wouldn't be me. Without Seth the world didn't seem as bright, and no way was I ever going to consider moving on, not without him.