Chapter 18

i uploaded this at 10:21pm under my bed covers hiding from my parents so shoosh.!!

i know this may be shorter than usual but i wanted to leave some good bits for the next chappie or this one would be too long.

this chappie was just an informative one so it lead up to the next ones.

i cant wait for you guys to read what happens in the future. YOu guys are going to go CRAZY!!!

anyway, i wont keep you guys from reading so i hope you enjoy!!!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

Alisha looked at me confused until it finally sunk in. She gasped, her hand flying to her mouth. She looked at me scared. “No, I need to go home. You said you could get us home.”

“I never said that. I said I would try because I never thought I would fall in love with the Alpha and now all this stuff with Cain. “I took a deep breath rubbing my forehead. “I don’t know. Maybe I can have a talk with Seth but I cant promise anything.” I took Alisha’s hand in mine. “I want to go home just as much as you do, ok. I want to see my sister and you want to see your baby, I understand that but it might be a while.”

Alisha nodded her head sadly and moved away from me. Turning her body in the direction of someone else. This had all happened before I even realised. We had been talking away at how happy we were now that we were mated but now…it all turned upside down. My heart twanged at the thought of seeing my sister again. Even her husband would be nice. Maybe the pack could come down with us, have an adventurous day while we see our family.

But what would we say to them? Hey, we’re back, see we aren’t dead! Hey, we got kidnapped by werewolves. Look I am mated to a werewolf who had to bite me to mark that I was his. Another werewolf tribe stole all their women so they kidnapped us and seduce us so they could get more children to start a war! Wow, that last one was actually the summary of everything that happened.

I rubbed my arm feeling a wave of awkwardness. Nothing was going right. What was I going to say to Seth? He would be heartbroken if I told him that I want to go home leaving him abandoned. I mentally slapped myself. Now I was being stupid.

I saw Seth come around the corner with two plates of food. I smiled at him hoping to cover up my emotions. He set the plate in my hands and plonked down beside me. I immediately stuffed my mouth full of food not really noticing the flavor or what I was putting in my mouth. I just didn’t want to talk or act awkward around him. I really wanted to hold off asking him as long as I could.

He smiled at me with a mouthful of food. I laughed at his face, the mood simply lifting. I sighed in relief. This was going to be easier than I thought. I slowed down my eating now that I had nothing to worry about. I noticed that we were eating thick bacon pieces with eggs and two pieces of toasted bread. Wow, I never knew werewolves could cook so well. But the weirdest thing is where are the animals?

“Seth.”

“Yeah?” he mumbled quickly chewing and swallowing.

“Where do you get all this food from?”

“Sorry, I haven’t showed you yet have I? In one of the chambers that automatically lead to the outside we keep animals. We have chickens, ducks, cows mostly for milk for the kids, pigs, lambs, sheep, and some goats. We make sure that they breed a lot so we don’t you know starve.”

I laughed. “Yeah I know the feeling.” Then I froze. Did I really just say that? Crap, crap, crap!!! Seth looked uncomfortable and sad looking. I put a hand on his arm. “I’m sorry, I really don’t know why that came out.”