Chapter 21

Luo An looked at Fu Yu while eating, wondering what happened to him.

But she quickly noticed that Fu Yu's eyes were either on the pudding in her hand or on her mouth.

In this case...

Luo An: "Fu Yu, do you also want to eat pudding? This is very filling!" But when she asked yesterday, Fu Yu seemed to be saying that he didn't like pudding?

Also, it is true that she is full. Luo An feels that she will feel full faster after eating this than when she took the nutrient solution before.

Hearing this, Fu Yu suddenly thought of something: "Is this the pudding you asked me about last night?"

Luo An nodded. After finishing the piece on her fork, she turned around and prepared to fork the third piece: "It's very fragrant. It tastes very sweet, but there are not many people who like it. There are still a lot left here..."

Fu Yu looked at Luo An who was about to eat a piece. He was sure that all of this was not his imagination: "Luo An, don't you know? There's a reason why everyone don't like to eat it? This is a star beast, an A-level shark-milk star beast... Do you think it's okay?"

Luo An was about to put the third piece into her mouth, and when she heard this, she stopped. Just like how Fu Yu stopped just now.

After a while, Luo An found her voice: "What I just ate was a star beast...?" But it smelled like pudding.

What happened? No way, is Fu Yu joking with her? But Fu Yu looked worried when he came over just now, and it didn't look like he was joking with her.

Now these star beast meats are about to change from the fresh phase to the rotten phase, and the smell has become stronger and stronger. Fu Yu very much felt like he was being smoked while talking to Luo An here, but he still resisted the smell and took it out from under the table. He bought a box for collecting star beasts and put a piece of 'pudding' on the table.

Fu Yu: "Follow me." He said and walked in one direction.

Luo An nodded, looked back at the puddings in her eyes before leaving, and followed Fu Yu.

She didn't know what the situation is, so it’s better to find out first!

The place Fu Yu took her to was not far away. At the other end of the corridor, Luo An had also been here. It was the Star Beast Research Laboratory where she had previously exchanged the feathers and claws of the golden-eyed birds and beasts she had collected for star coins.

After entering, Luo An saw many people working there in full gear, including the bird feathers she had plucked before. Some people looked up and saw her and nodded towards her.

Luo An also nodded towards the other party. Last time she brought those, many people got to know her.

After that, Luo An followed Fu Yu into a smaller, empty cubicle with a sign on it that read, Student General Research Room No. 15. The cubicles of the people Luo An saw just now were relatively large, and the words on the room were for researchers only.

Even if it is for students, after Luo An went in, she found that there were all kinds of high-precision instruments inside.

Compared to their classrooms or dormitories, which are casual and lacking in features, this professional place is simply a world away.

After Fu Yu came in, he put on the transparent mask skillfully. When Luo An looked over, Fu Yu pointed to the mask on the wall next to her, obviously gesturing for her to put it on too - but it suddenly occurred to him that Luo An seemed doesn't need it?