Chapter 5

Luo An just stood there and looked at it for a while, and then Fuyu looked over. The matter of coveting his food was discovered. Luo An was a little embarrassed to go over and squeeze in. Mainly because his eyes were so cold.

She felt that a fight had to be avoided. Luo An looked around again and found that the seats for other people are really packed.

In the end, Luo An raised her head and drank the nutrient solution in her hand.

The seat is not important. What is important is that she is so hungry now that Luo An gave up taking a seat first. After eating, she still stood there to seriously feel her hunger level, and then went back to use her star coins to buy more two stone bread.

In this team restaurant, there are still many people eating stone bread. Luo An secretly observed their teeth just now. There is no missing one. It seems that it is indeed normal food.

After Luo An had a total of four stone breads in her hand, she felt that she was barely full. Maybe she could save some and stock up on food. She was really hungry today.

She looked back and found that someone had already finished eating and left in the restaurant.

Everyone eats really fast, but if they just drank nutrient solution, they would have finished it in a few mouthfuls. Only people who ordered several plates of meat and vegetables would eat so slowly. Luo An couldn't help but glance at Fu Yu who was still eating slowly.

When a seat became available, Luo An chose one without hesitation and started eating.

It tastes really good when you are hungry. Although she also wants to eat the same food as Fu Yu, but that's just a thought for now.

Fuyu watched this indifferent female Alpha who just stand and drink a serving of nutrient solution. After a while, she went back to the window to buy stone bread. Finally, she took four stone bread in her hand and ate them. After sitting, not long after, all four stone breads disappeared. She went to line up at the window again.

Those in the team who had not noticed her before could not help but look at Luo An.

Food intake directly reflects an individual's body's energy storage capacity. This female alpha is really big.

Many people were watching Luo An secretly, but Luo An was busy eating bread and carefully checking whether she was full, so she did not notice these glances.

After Luo An finished eating all the stone bread, she felt that she was finally eighty percent full.

She is so miserable. She has such an appetite. If she has no source of star coins after the temporary job is over, can she still eat enough?

Today’s scene of 5,000 people fighting for a temporary job together, as well as the scene of grabbing nutrient solution from the supply point, has left a deep impression.

Luo An felt a little frustrated, but fortunately, a piece of stone bread cost 0.8 stars, which is actually felt more filling than the nutrient solution. If she bought stone bread in the future, she would still be full for the time being.

After buying two more stone breads, Luo An's star coin balance became 965. The missing 0.2 star coins was because the uncle in the canteen asked her if she wanted a bag. She was afraid that the food would be dirty, so Luo An bought it and prepared it for later.

Then she went to buy two more sets of clothes, a pullover shirt and shorts, which cost 5 stars.

Now that she had food and clothing, she now worries about her sleeping place.

The floating buildings in Rotten Stone Town turned out to be the team's aircraft, which could be used as transportation on the planet and as their mobile homes after going out. Luo An followed what was written in the contract and after searching for a while, she found the temporary worker's room.