Chapter 10

In fact, those who witnessed all this were not only Fu Yu, the beast in charge, and the golden-eyed beast in reality, but also the last bit in Luo An's body, the soul of the original owner.

"Why, why didn't she die? I was poisoned in the first place, no...." Suddenly a voice laughed, "Because this is already her body."

"No!"

The last bit of soul that exists in Luo An's body, because of anger reached the extreme, and finally it all dissipated.

When Luo An woke up again, she was woken up by hunger again, so hungry that her whole body was weak and her stomach was already grumbling.

So when she opened her eyes, the first thing she thought about was, no matter what she was eating, as long as she could swallow it, she would eat it.

Luo An opened her eyes with this thought, and the first thing she saw was a piece of iron. Can wooden boards be eaten?

After Luo An reacted again, she realized that she was now on the lower bunk of a bunk bed. There were rusty iron blocks and wooden boards. This was the perspective of the lower bunk.

Luo An's feelings began to return. She felt the weight in her arms and glanced. Oh, she was still holding Fuyu. Fuyu seemed to be still sleeping, but she couldn't eat with this position.

Luo An quickly let go of her hand and got up quickly, looking at the small table beside the bed, looking for something to eat.

Fortunately, she saw several rows of nutrient solution. Oh my god, seeing this when you are hungry is simply heaven. After Luo An realized that the nutrient solution was in front of her, she quickly opened the nutrient solution bottle without saying a word.

Open it, raise her head and drink it all, open it, raise her head and drink it all. After opening it for about twenty times, Luo An finally slowed down with satisfaction and turned to drinking slowly while looking at the room.

This is not a starship room, it is larger. There are two more tables and two chairs opposite the bed, and there is also a bedside table next to the bed. They are all a bit old. Now except for the bedside table, there are many nutrients here. There was nothing on the other tables, and even the boards she and Fu Yu were lying on were wooden boards.

By the way, the starship must have been destroyed, so have they been rescued from the safety cabin now?

At this time, the lively sounds outside the window attracted Luo An.

Could it be another battle?

Luo An quickly ran over and opened the curtains. She saw two huge mechas fighting in the empty field outside, without using weapons. Use the big fist of the mecha to shot at the opponent. The sound just now was the sound they made when they hit each other.

Luo An looked further away to make sure there were no star beasts.

Fortunately there was none, she really doesn't want to see the star beast anymore now.

Luo An watched the battle for a while. She was not interested in it and quickly looked away.

She raised her hand and looked at her wrist. The optical brain was there. She opened the interface and checked. The star coins were three thousand star coins less. Why was it like this? If the star coins were less than one thousand star coins, it was still normal, because she had taken the team's starship before and agreed that it was one thousand star coins.

Luo An looked at the two thousand star coins she had left. She was stunned. She had no intention of continuing to drink the nutrient solution in her hand. Now all she could think about was that she needed to find someone to ask about the situation.